Better Video: Bad Romance vs 911

Anveeroy

Better Video  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

What’s groundbreaking about BR?

I don’t know if you were a fan back then but BR pretty much reshaped the music world. From the iconic McQueen looks to the references to Psycho and Hitchcock, Gaga changed the way Pop videos look forever. It was also the most viewed video of all time on YouTube. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby
1 hour ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

Bad Romance is an epic, iconic piece. 

BUT, objectively 911 is a better music video. It might not be as 'pop relevant' as BR was... But 911's aesthetic and storyline wins. 

911's video is a true masterpiece. :bradley:

You didn’t say anything that made it objectively better 😂

14 minutes ago, Steven said:

I don’t know if you were a fan back then but BR pretty much reshaped the music world. From the iconic McQueen looks to the references to Psycho and Hitchcock, Gaga changed the way Pop videos look forever. It was also the most viewed video of all time on YouTube. 

That's the success it had, not its quality. Don't get me wrong, Bad Romance is wonderful but I think it's unfair to undermine 911's quality just because (so far) it didn't become huge

pop ate my heart
40 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

What’s groundbreaking about BR?

omg is this a real question :awkney: yall got too used to Gaga's constant slayage that you forgot how impactful,  and absolutely iconic BR is. Let alone how striking, shocking and never-seen-before it was back in 2009. have you seen what the mvs from her fellow popstars looked like? she literally changed the game forever with that song and video. the definition of a cultural reset. like, knowing this is lm 101

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

RudraCNG

I'm sorry but Bad Romance isn't even Top 5 to me. It was iconic and the song is an absolute masterpiece, but visually-wise I don't find it that pleasant.

TasteLikeWhiskey
20 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

You didn’t say anything that made it objectively better 😂

I should know better than to use that word around here :bear:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

The Edge Of Glory

911 will never be iconic as Bad Romance, the impact on pop industry was huge :bon: but 911 is good too, but is far away to be best than Bad Romance

I'm on the edge with you đŸŽ¶đŸŽ·

ToxicHot

They aren't even comparable. Love both, but going with BR.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived