Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA 2012 Discussion

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Some people in this fanbase need to grow up. I can't at anyone getting worked up over Gaga not winning an award at the EMA's.

There, I said it. Who actually cares if Gaga lost some award for 'Biggest Fanbase' at some awards show. I mean... since when is 'Biggest Fanbase' even a legitimate award anyway? :toofunny:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Phoney

• Miley

• iAstroLeo

• Scarface

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people in this fanbase need to grow up. I can't at anyone getting worked up over Gaga not winning an award at the EMA's.

There, I said it. Who actually cares if Gaga lost some award for 'Biggest Fanbase' at some awards show. I mean... since when is 'Biggest Fanbase' even a legitimate award anyway?

You probably didn't bother to even join the fanteam and gain points for your fanbase. I actually wasted time on that award.

And we won it.

#1 GaGa didn't even ask us to vote.

#2 We still managed to gain most points.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THIS THREAD AND FOR THE TWO HOURS LAUGHTER. this thread is funnier than that Grammy 2012 discussion thread.

:lmao:

IKR

You guys probably won't hear anything about Psy, Carly next year. Just let ARTPOP speak for itself and snatch those awards :nacho:

You probably didn't bother to even join the fanteam and gain points for your fanbase. I actually wasted time on that award.

And we won it.

Yes she did

Highway Capricorn

I don't dislike the other artists,I dislike MTV and their ****ty attention seeking decisions,and I'm still pressed tbh :sick:

It'll be largely all forgotten in a couple of days.

1D, Bieber, Swift - suggests MTV are targeting a young teenage girl audience.

Gaga has outgrown it.

Robotboy

Let's not lose voting faith guys, we will keep voting strong no matter what. <3

lol not me. voting obviously doesnt matter. gaga will win when she attends. no matter if we vote or not.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

AbuHassan1992

Well, Taylor didn't deserve those awards and she is not even well-known in Europe. But I can't wait ARTPOP to slay next year!

she it tho

MelbHawker

And we won it.

Regardless of the result - the award itself doesn't mean anything significant. Gaga knows her fans exist and she's aware there are plenty of them. I voted once I think and that was it.