💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max serves visuals on Amazon concert

Lighter

Featured Posts

Danny Milk

Some of you sound just like the Madonna fans that criticized Gaga when she debuted :awkney:

Anyways, I really enjoyed the performances and I'm happy we finally got performances of both Kings & Queens and Who's Laughing Now, wishing her all the success she deserves off her debut record :kiss:

I guess it doesn't really matter

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
5 hours ago, Cherry Blues said:

Ava Max is talented, she is cute and has some really good pop songs . Its normally that new pop princesses come to the scence. 

Let's say it again. Everyone has the right to like whoever they want. And I have nothing to do with it. I don't want to do some hate or anything like that because it's cool if there are a lot of female artists. But the moment someone like you calls this commercial seasonal star the new pop princess and pairs her with Gaga when she started, I want to laugh. Ava can dream of a talent like Gaga. 

Cherry Blues
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Let's say it again. Everyone has the right to like whoever they want. And I have nothing to do with it. I don't want to do some hate or anything like that because it's cool if there are a lot of female artists. But the moment someone like you calls this commercial seasonal star the new pop princess and pairs her with Gaga when she started, I want to laugh. Ava can dream of a talent like Gaga. 

I never compared them or said that both are comparable or on pair. Ava has yet to prove that she is here to stay. I understand exactly who is Lady Gaga (;

I just said that it's a honour for Lady Gaga that a new trendy artist reminds in some points at LG. It's a honour because it means how strong Lady Gaga influences the pop scene today. Of course in Ava Max work is to find lots of style from Lady Gaga - it's fascinating. 

Stupid Oreo

OMG GO TO 2:02 FROM THE KINGS AND QUEENS PERFORMANCE SHE IS LIP SYNCING SKKKSKSKSKKS

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

OMG GO TO 2:02 FROM THE KINGS AND QUEENS PERFORMANCE SHE IS LIP SYNCING SKKKSKSKSKKS

Of course she is 

RahrahWitch

It's pretty obvious she's Lip Syncing and there's Autotune on those vocals, Calling that out isn't "Hate" :oprah:

I want all the new pop girls to succeed but authenticity is very important, Without it everything seems shallow to me.

SMILE2NE1

I thought it was okay until I realised she was pretending to play piano. I mean where is the integrity...

No need to spread hate and be judgemental!

She did well we all have to agree and with their budget they really served!

In relation to stage presence, she just needs better visual director and choreo.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Where is LG7

her piano rendition of Naked is goooooooood! it's like from the "Hell" side (despite it being officially on the Heaven side)

and Gaga's piano ver of Do What U Want live on Alan Carr is like the "Heaven" side

latest?cb=20131205185107

maxresdefault.jpg

imagine a collaboration and their slayage...

it might be the gayest bop ever to exist :smh:

p.s. I'm very curious what Gaga thinks about Ava... tho I'm very sure she's so supportive of her work

I can’t at the faux piano playing... why bother in the first place when it’s not convincing at all and you’re going to get clocked for it?

JohnnyVersace

Honestly this turned me into a fan :pawsup:

The album is FULL of bops. She serves live, but tbh could work on her movements/presence. And the vocals are questionable whether they're pre-recorded or what, but still sound incredible. 

Archived