💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max serves visuals on Amazon concert

Lighter

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I want Gaga to do a virtual concert like this 

I second this! Chromatica deserves this.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

I like her a lot now but HOLY F*CK - she needs to practice her lip-syncing skills. :messga:

I really would like to think the video is delayed by a second. :poot:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

papergangster

What if she really was singing live and it wasn’t pre recorded? Wilder things have happened in 2020...

Not to compare at all, but she's using he same headset Gaga used since the first Monster Ball! It's a REALLY good mic!!! :firega:

It's called the Shure Beta 54

81l-hBI4LJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Lady-Gaga---ArtRave:-The-Artpop-Ball-Tou

Musicisfreedom
20 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I like her a lot now but HOLY F*CK - she needs to practice her lip-syncing skills. :messga:

It is definitely delayed lol

Bitch I'm Madonna

pop ate my heart
43 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

So she's one of those pop starlets with no stage presence. :messga:

and people dare to compare her to early Gaga :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha: she's NOWHERE near that

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

I'm really starting to dig her style, her performances, and her music. I was just a casual fan before but she's really starting to come into her own. She seems like a really kind girl just trying to make it in the industry and her songs are awesome, there's no reason not to be a fan.

And regardless of whether the vocals were pre recorded, you guys are horribly mean. Y'all keep saying that the drag is not the same as Madonna fans and you're right. You're worse.

You can keep saying that you're different and your hate is justified just to make yourself feel better. But your judgement isn't flattering in the slightest. In fact it just serves as a reminder that you're all on the same track to becoming an old bitter stan. 

There's more than enough room for more than one blonde pop singer. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Randomperson
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

I’m not sure about the performances but her video on the interview part was delayed by a few seconds

3 hours ago, hhennywise said:

I can not NOT compare her to gaga with that Judas-y heart & sword, the white BR-like dancers, and the sitting down in the colorful piano, but I don't wanna be that petty and I want to have more of a "let her do her thing" vibe but unfortunately Gaga lives rent free in my mind :stalkga: 

Beat me to it. 

Archived