Ava Max serves visuals on Amazon concert

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LostBoyfriend
1 minute ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Naked performance was EVERYTHING but wow I never realized she really has no stage presence.... maybe bc its virtual

This is something i've noticed from the very first performance of SBP and it shows HARD.

Like the girl wasn't moving or dancing or enganging with the stage. She made awkward interaction with the two dancers. She barely moved. I root for her but she needs to work on that ASAP.

Maybe shell pull a Dula Peep and have greater stage presence with her second album:party:

Bella Goth

im not hating her & not a fan either, she has a fantastic voice, legit (even i didnt know if it was lip sync or is she really play that piano?) and its a lie if i say i'm not seeing her having gaga's vibe on her early career (thats why im not surprise or mind blown because i feel like i already have seen this before). gaga always open up about whos her muse to create lagy gaga persona. well she just debut her album hope she got evrything she deserved and love to see her grow in this career :kiss:

Lighter
9 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

This is something i've noticed from the very first performance of SBP and it shows HARD.

Like the girl wasn't moving or dancing or enganging with the stage. She made awkward interaction with the two dancers. She barely moved. I root for her but she needs to work on that ASAP.

Maybe shell pull a Dula Peep and have greater stage presence with her second album:party:

Dua Lipa looks lazy as hell on stage and even on that break my heart video. Her new look and sound lifted her

4 hours ago, Indeciso said:

She's far better than Dua at the beginning tho :bear:

"I love her lack of energy, go girl give us nothing!" :ladyhaha:

GRIMEZSZ

I don't feel her stage presence at all, her looks and visuals are good, but the prerecorded vocals with that bad lipsync and the fake piano skills are a little bit cringey for me, anyway she's so beautiful and have a real good studio voice. She need to hardwork her performance skills and make a genuine sophomore album bc she look kinda amateurish with a big budget.

pop ate my heart

Ok I'm not one of those obsessed Ava haters, I've tried to like her, but tbh everything about her comes across as inauthentic, manufactured and immature to me. maybe she'll grow to be something else in the future, but right now she's the definition of an industry plant trying very hard to replicate Gaga's impactful debut in order to make it on the industry. Like cmon now, it's not even a reach at this point. I hope she proves me wrong in the future tho, she's young and has potential. her sound isn't that bad but rverything else from the lyrics, to the looks, to the visuals, to the album's """"concept"""" is just......

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Catnikko

I love her but where is the stage presence? where is it!?!?! :madge: 

She pretty much just stands there the whole time, it's not visually interesting at all

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

These vocals were definitely prerecorded. What’s the point? 

To get people to stop saying she can't sing...but this doesn't help lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived