💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

[SuddenlyOpen4Now] Anyone up for a few rounds of Among Us? (WORKING)

DC

Featured Posts

Hey everyone! I hope I don't steal @27monster27's thunder with this but I've been play Among Us for like 2 weeks and I'm ADDICTED! Is anyone else? I'm holding a private room of 10 people right now with this code: LVEZWQ

If anyone wants to join just let me know :) 

For anyone who doesn't know Among Us is basically a Murder Mystery game where there's 10 people on a ship and 1-3 of them (1 in this game) are Imposters. The Imposters have to try to kill at least 8 other players to win. The other 7-9 people, Crewmates, have to try to do tasks all around the ship and can even continue doing so when killed by the Imposter. If you complete all the tasks, the Crewmates win :) 

This isn't an online game and it costs money on Steam but it's free in the App Store for Mobile devices :)  

@dynamite @Twitter @Glamourpuss @KatieJudasGaga4 @Daylight Jokers @Doot @21st Century Karen @monster @AnalDelGay @HybridAT :firega:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

I...I am not a gamer. :huntyga: The only game I play is The Sims 4. I don't even know what Among Us is. :selena:

It's a really fun game! It's more mystery and fun rather than BUILD AND SHOOT, you know? :huntyga:

Just now, monster said:

installing it

I might have to give a new code, the last one deleted itself due to inactivity :derpga:

Woah there's SO many people in the game! Did everyone here come from Gaga Daily?

2 minutes ago, monster said:

@calmar u should join!!

Sorry, I'm not a phone gamer and I'm not going to spend Steam money. But I hope you guys have fun. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Just now, monster said:

yeah you're gonna need a new code LOL

You have to hit Online, then Enter Private Code at the bottom :3

Archived