POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
55 minutes ago, weed said:

omg that hair is beautifullll I'm ready for more yellow 

Imagine if she goes Monster Ball wig with the next and then goes Ally with orange then ARTPOP with the white (cause silver/white tribe hello) and at the end for the tour brings back the kindness punks pink hair style. :pray:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Joshie S
6 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

ever heard of planes?

ever heard of being kind?

OT: shes ****ing hot:enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Modern Ecstasy2
7 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

ever heard of planes?

Such an unnecessarily rude comment 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Franch Toast
5 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

ever heard of planes?

When I asked if she was back in CA already, I assumed she'd have traveled by plane –I didn't think she'd taken a bus back to CA. :triggered:

I wasn't sure if she was going to do other events while she was still in NYC – for example, there's been speculation that she might be a musical guest on SNL, which premieres in early October. Given NY state's quarantine rule, I figured since she's now out of quarantine, she might want to make the most of it before heading home. 

She/Her/Hers

43 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Is she still in NYC at her parents', or is she back in CA? I feel like that's her stuff behind her, but on the other hand, she was just out with Cynthia in NYC yesterday. 

This actually made me wonder if she's bought a new place in NYC, because those definitely seem like her personal things as you say, and she's been doing her interviews from that purple couch during her stay so I don't think she's back to CA...

I'll keep an eye on developments lol

rev_1_PDP_TRL2_093_High_Res_JPEG.0.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

ever heard of being kind?

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Such an unnecessarily rude comment 

Told You So Shrug GIF

you guys take things too seriously

Joshie S
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

When I asked if she was back in CA already, I assumed she'd have traveled by plane –I didn't think she'd taken a bus back to CA. :triggered:

I wasn't sure if she was going to do other events while she was still in NYC – for example, there's been speculation that she might be a musical guest on SNL, which premieres in early October. Given NY state's quarantine rule, I figured since she's now out of quarantine, she might want to make the most of it before heading home. 

I guess she just shopped at Sephora and saw some family and friends then jetted it back home:staymad:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

This actually made me wonder if she's bought a new place in NYC, because those definitely seem like her personal things as you say, and she's been doing her interviews from that purple during her stay so I don't think she's back to CA...

I'll keep an eye on developments lol

rev_1_PDP_TRL2_093_High_Res_JPEG.0.jpeg

Those lights in the background look like skyscrapers lights, and in Malibu I figure that would be kind of weird lol so I think she's still in NYC

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Smother Em Eh

Gorgeous love the new hair. Could this be the hair for the 911 single era? :oprah:

Also where can we watch this??? :what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

3 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I guess she just shopped at Sephora and saw some family and friends then jetted it back home:staymad:

Didn't she have a second home in New York somewhere?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

1 minute ago, Shadow said:

Didn't she have a second home in New York somewhere?

it's not like she doesn't have the money to pay at least one night in a one star hotel

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived