šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Favorite Final Fantasy?

shoful

Favorite Final Fantasy  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Final Fantasy game?

• FF I through VI
    • FF VII/Remake
    • FF VIII
    • FFIX
    • FF X/X-2
    • FF XI
    • FF XII
    • FF XIII/XIII-2/LR
    • FF XIV
    • FF XV

Featured Posts

FF VII

Ā 

i can't forgive them for making the XV cover looks like a scene from a boy band music video

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, shoful said:

I live in the US (RIPĀ :emma:) and donā€™t have a PS2 so if I wereĀ to play it Id probably only be looking at the Remaster version just because itā€™s more accessible to me! Was something removed fromĀ the Asia and Europe version to the US version?

When it first came out Japan had exclusive content and Square EnixĀ still do that most of their games to this day. But the European version ended up with the same content but they never did that ever since then until they remastered games like FFX and Kingdom Hearts. The US version was missing a lot like the Dark Aeon bosses, the Celestial Weapons, Penance secret boss and a lot more.

Just get the remaster the story's still the same, itā€™s my fave and most nostalgic video game and the ending STILL makes me cry haha

Tactics, VI-X.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ItsCaseyPaul

I'm played Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, Type-0, XIV, XV and VII-R.

They're all absolutely remarkable in their own way (except maybe Type-0Ā :billie:) but honestly, I've put SO much time and effort into Final Fantasy XIV that it has soared to my favorite FF of all time.

Shadowbringers the newest expansion for FFXiV was absolutely godly in it's storyline.Ā :pray:Ā 

13 minutes ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

I'm played Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, Type-0, XIV, XV and VII-R.

They're all absolutely remarkable in their own way (except maybe Type-0Ā :billie:) but honestly, I've put SO much time and effort into Final Fantasy XIV that it has soared to my favorite FF of all time.

Shadowbringers the newest expansion for FFXiV was absolutely godly in it's storyline.Ā :pray:Ā 

I wish I could get into XIV. Ive heard a lot of good things but idt thats my type of game

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ItsCaseyPaul
22 minutes ago, shoful said:

I wish I could get into XIV. Ive heard a lot of good things but idt thats my type of game

I completely understand. It wasn't mine either. I played alone at first and it just wasn't much fun at all.

If you ever really want to try it, I'd highly recommend getting a friend or two to play with you. It definitely makes the experience more enjoyable and memorable.

GovernmentHookah
16 hours ago, shoful said:

Did u play the remake?

Not yet! My plan is to buy the new PS5 once itā€™s released and then Iā€™ll buy the remake. Have you?

31 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Not yet! My plan is to buy the new PS5 once itā€™s released and then Iā€™ll buy the remake. Have you?

Yes! Was so good! Iā€™ve never played the original but I liked it a lot. Combat is kinda like 15 but not as complexĀ 

GovernmentHookah
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

Yes! Was so good! Iā€™ve never played the original but I liked it a lot. Combat is kinda like 15 but not as complexĀ 

This is good to know! Canā€™t wait to try it myself.

Almost all Final Fantasy games seem to be on sale on Xbox, Playstation, Steam and Nintendo!

Archived