đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No wonder Gaga failed..

Madame Goo Goo

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

In her interviews for promoting Chromatica, she discusses Joanne and how she made that album to heal her father/family and how she made Chromatica to heal herself. In fact, she states failing to heal her father put her in even deeper pain and she realized that could never be done. According to Gaga, Joanne is an album for her father. (primary references: Zane Lowe and CBS interviews)

There are two (maybe three) songs on this album about family - Joanne, Million Reasons, and (maybe) Sinner's Prayer. And even then, the only song that is very obviously about family is Joanne. Million Reasons and Sinner's Prayer could also be seen as songs about romance. So that leaves us 10 other songs on this album for her father meant to heal him and the family.

Diamond Heart is a song about Gaga chasing the American dream and her days as a Go-go dancer. A-Yo and John Wayne are about sex/boys. Dancin' In Circle is about masturbation. Perfect Illusion is about heartbreak. Come to Mama and Angel Down are about social justice. Grigio Girls is about Sonja. Just Another Day is about Mark. 

No wonder she failed. Literally most of the album has nothing to do with her family. Did Gaga forget what songs are on this album? Does she think the tracklist is just Joanne and Million Reasons over again or something? 

I had to laugh because I understand your point and can’t argue with that. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
10 hours ago, Doot said:

I don't think Joanne was purely based on the actual person Joanne, and her attempt to heal her father's grief. 

I think Joe started to go down a path which was a hard contrast from Gaga's values (Trump, his employee money stuff, etc) and the album was her attempt to hopefully heal her strained relationship with him. 

And it didn't work. 

Joe is fully wild... donating money to trump & not paying employees? Wtf :interestinga:. How do Cynthia and Gaga put up with this ****... he’s a millionaire 

high heeled fem
10 hours ago, Brecht said:

1. Joanne has that country/classic rock sound, which is in line with her father's taste.

2. Diamond Heart also talks about her daddy issues

3. Her father is a Trump supporter, Come to Mama and Angel Down can also be about healing her father and making him realise Trump is ****.

3. I can’t understand this like at all, there are many people who vote republicans for tax purposes etc & don’t agree with the complete values, but trump has even passed those republican values... the most conservative high up republican who worked with both bush administrations told all the military and public to vote for Democrats.

Former President George W. Bush and Senator Mitt Romney won’t support Mr. Trump’s re-election. Colin Powell will vote for Joe Biden, and other G.O.P. officials won’t do the same.

so I’m completely mind ****ed by joe 

Stephen
7 hours ago, Sister said:

Thank You. It was just a kind tribute and Gaga hoped it would have gone over better, with her close family who lost her, even though they'd have known that Gaga had never met her. Gaga just wanted to touch them and maybe trying to do that is like trying to move an unmoving wall, it just couldn't happen, not even with the time passed. They probably don't even like to talk about it and especially not publicly, so it got awkward. But, I am sure that they knew what Gaga was doing and that her heart was in the right place. Death is a very uncomfortable thing for most and we'd rather not even have to confront it, feelings are terrible to even explain and her Dad may be one of those men who deal with it awkwardly and silently.

Joanne is a gorgeously pure song, very special and it's great that she did this tribute to her Aunt and that spirit and family love. It is not a failure.

It's a beautiful song, both versions. One of her best :wub:

Suspiria
15 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Joanne is larger than its theme and sound. It's her way to distance herself from the larger-than-life character that is Lady Gaga and find a moment for her family and loved ones.

And she did this by doing huge amounts of promo and massively high profile performances (the literal Superbowl:messga:)?

FentyGa
6 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Joe is fully wild... donating money to trump & not paying employees? Wtf :interestinga:. How do Cynthia and Gaga put up with this ****... he’s a millionaire 

I know family relationships are very complex but the way gaga constantly talks about kindness and social justice, then goes and is so close with her trump-supporting father…it's a lil mind-boggling and comes off a lil wrong

high heeled fem
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I know family relationships are very complex but the way gaga constantly talks about kindness and social justice, then goes and is so close with her trump-supporting father…it's a lil mind-boggling and comes off a lil wrong

So she’s close with him?

i thought she wasn’t close with him anymore 

FentyGa
40 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

So she’s close with him?

i thought she wasn’t close with him anymore 

i mean i’d hope she isn’t, but i havent seen any indication that she isn’t

she’s been seen quite a few times with him since the last election, but idk

5 hours ago, FentyGa said:

What do you want her to do exactly?

high heeled fem
41 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i mean i’d hope she isn’t, but i havent seen any indication that she isn’t

she’s been seen quite a few times with him since the last election, but idk

Ah ok I read on here that she’s not really in contact with him much anymore. Haven’t seen her post about him like she did 10 years ago 

ShayCristoforo

The way you just broke through the marketing facade in 4 paragraphs :sharon:

You should buy a house in the mountains, because you are a tea master. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived