💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic Doll Video idea

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Ok y’all, hear me out here

Synopsis: Gaga plays a lab assistant in a huge modern looking building where they work on different tech. At the beginning of the video Gaga gets out of bed and gets dressed in her apartment, but she’s being watched from across the street by a creepy stalker co-worker (who’s apartment looks over hers).

During the pre-chorus the co-worker bumps into her at work and makes her knock over her stuff. As he pretends to help her, he picks out a piece of her hair. During the chorus, he upload her dna into a huge ass robot, which he can control.

The next verse starts and the robot turns on. It It’s aware that it’s essentially Gaga and being controlled, so it manages to escape and trap Gaga’s creepy coworker. Unable to find anyone to help (they’re all running away) it walks through the city during the second chorus to find Gaga.

During the bridge it finds Gaga’s apartment, and knocks open her window. It picks Gaga up and analyzes her, and as Gaga lets out a tear in fear the robot does too. Gaga realizes that the robot is her, and the robot brings her to the back of her head where she has to turn off the robot before the coworker is able to control it again. Instead, Gaga decides to rewire it to where she can control it, and makes the robot go back to her work to destroy the building. Throw in a cute zoom out of the city that has Chromatica hints like a “Sour Candy Cafe” or an Enigma energy drink billboard too. 

Imagine something like these visually:

Amazing-Spider-Man-Gwen-Stacy.jpg 8001d68f58b1e7c2c14f5989afd92ab3.png

Cool scenario, very Marvel, I'm here for it :firega:
 And THIS is a good idea, I need Chromatica's easter eggs

24 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Throw in a cute zoom out of the city that has Chromatica hints like a “Sour Candy Cafe” or an Enigma energy drink billboard too. 

I don't want to pollute your thread but I made one with my ideas for each song if you want to take a look :) 

Luke78619

The tear part sound beautiful I can’t lie :flutter:

however, I would say that Gaga should rewire it so that it’s entirely free, rather than controlled by gaga, but other than that it’s a solid concept that could work :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

GagaEnigma

Oh wow, this scenario would literally make me ACTUALLY like the song lmao 

I mean, not that it's a bad and I hate it but, you know, a great video would come in handy :huntyga:

LibraLove
14 minutes ago, GagaEnigma said:

Oh wow, this scenario would literally make me ACTUALLY like the song lmao 

I mean, not that it's a bad and I hate it but, you know, a great video would come in handy :huntyga:

It's such a great song though.

Archived