💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 was (indeed) supposed to be released earlier

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

According to GGD

for all of those who doubted the insider saying it was supposed to be released on the week of 9/11

and

which means I was basically right thanks for coming to my ted talk, and a special thank you to all of those who said ‘911 isnt a single stop being delulu’

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Guest Messy vers

news :triggered: (oh yeah, you edited post, better for you :poot:)

6 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

a special thank you to all of those who said ‘911 isnt a single stop being delulu’

It`s still not an offical single, just a few countries, but still promo :triggered:

6 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

I was basically right

Like most of GGD thought same and 99% of fanbase almost explode for 9/11 release date idea :triggered:

ToxicHot

I mean........ it WAS released 1 week later, so. :trollga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

It wasn't delayed because of the Twitter stans/trolls :fail: that was some ridiculous fantasy concocted by those who thought she'd do such a thing in the first place for cOnTrOvErSy's sake. It was NEVER going to be released until after 9/11 had passed

What the director meant was that the video was ready to be released pretty soon after filming it. They finished the editing and post production quickly. But Gaga and her team didn't want to release it any time before 9/11 because then the song would be in the public stream of consciousness on the day itself, which would be just disrespectful and insensitive to the affected. That's why they released it after one week.

"Too close" doesn't have to necessarily mean just days. Even a week or two before could be considered too close.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Reality

But when was it pushed back? :trollga: 

Cause IDK, I just have a hard time seeing Gaga and her team being like on the 9th, "Wait....9/11 is in two days.....". Like, did they not look at a calendar beforehand? :sweat: 

If they pushed it back weeks ago, then I guess that's more understandable, but if they really had it set to release the week of 9/11 without realizing those bad optics until the week of, then... :awkney: 

🖤👹

He said in the interview that he finished it three weeks before the interview happened and it would have been released four days after he finished. If we the interview happened in the last few days, that means they'd planned for late August or very early in September at the latest.

22 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

It`s still not an offical single, just a few countries, but still promo :triggered:

the only country/continent it isn’t a single in is the us/north america so yes i would very much call it as a single as the NA doesn’t affect the status of a single

StrawberryBlond

I'm just wondering what this means for upcoming singles as., ergo, it means they've been pushed back as well. We may well only get one more single this year instead of 2. At least things will be more spread out and it's good news for opportunities for Grammy submissions as releasing an entire album campaign within the same year means the entire album has to submitted for one ceremony as opposed to releasing an album towards the end of a year so it can spread over 2 ceremonies, giving you more of a chance of winning and winning multiple awards.

Archived