Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

It was Gaga's idea to reference Armenian filmmaker Parajanov for 911 MV

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I agree but it’s still weird that it’s been stuck at 16M for like three days. I just don’t get why. It has a lot of replay value, why don’t people keep watching it? I know i watched it like 20 times and probably still missed some details. Maybe it’s too complicated for the GP. They probably watch it and think “wtf was that” and never watch it again

I think the zeitgeist (in the US anyways) is just busy right now bc of school openings and political bs ramping up. And pop culture news has been on Emmys etc. The good news is 911 has great virality. Everyone and their mother are pumping out reacts; gagging, rewatching, discussing then texting/commenting others demanding their reacts. And ofc there was an instant chart boost of the song and album worldwide that'll help. I forgot where, but it moved up like 1000 spots? I think more people will catch up this weekend too.

Views are at 17mil now btw. Just checked.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Wow I didn't expect the reference to be coming from her. We know she loves art, but we also know she isn't necessarily as versed as she might make it seem... like, I can't help but remember how she kept naming Botticelli's Venus the "Venus de Milo" back in the days :awkney: So props to her for knowing her classics (tho pronouncing Parajanov could use some work apparently :awesome:).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiTRxzHJSRnI22Qd9Qqa3

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiTRxzHJSRnI22Qd9Qqa3

You can’t deny it wasn’t cringey, especially since she said it with such confidence :ladyhaha: But I’m not being shady, you can’t be an expert at everything, and we all learn new things everyday. It’s actually making her more human in my eyes.

high heeled fem
14 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

We been knowing she likes avant garde art. Bad Romance, Born This Way, Applause all say hi. This is not shocking that she came up with it.

Excatly!!! Shame on the people on here saying it wasn’t gagas idea

Archived