💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Rolling Stone Ranks Born This Way 484th Best Album of All Time

Nano

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

It should be way higher. Also TFM should really be on this list too! It literally defined the late 00’s- early 10’s and is one of the best pop albums of all time! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

I feel these greatest of all time lists should be put into sub categories of generations and then genre. These super long lists that compile albums that many different generations listen is ridiculous. Generalizing the taste of everyone as a whole. 

Rolling Stone is rubbish nowadays. They cling on to their “legacy” singers and albums. The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, A Star Is Born and yes, Chromatica should have all featured inside the top 100 or at least some of them

myluis617
9 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Rolling Stone is rubbish nowadays. They cling on to their “legacy” singers and albums. The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, A Star Is Born and yes, Chromatica should have all featured inside the top 100 or at least some of them

Its really aggravating having them put artists we've never listened to on a list that may be biased to older generations. I dont mind them highlighting music the older generation listened to but dont put them on a list that is mixed with multiple generations and genres. It all just becomes a mess. How can you compare albums that have different target audiences and different musical styles and then rank them? 

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

Yes they both have albums on there. There’s actually a lot of pop albums on the list.

Ok thanks. I tried to do a search and nothing came up. Can you tell me which ones?  

PunkTheFunk

A Fine Line by Harry Styles is one of the "greatest albums of all time"? But The Fame Monster or The Fame didn't even make it on the list? :fail:

8 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Should be waaayyy higher

Her best album :applause:

This album is so many things. It's her magnum opus, her mission statement, her riskiest and her most artistically fearless project at the PEAK of her career. She probably will never top this. :pawsup:

So proud to have experienced this in real time aboslutely 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

just imagine how much artists paid to be on the top?, I'm sorry but it's just a matter of a taste, after all, an artist like lady gaga standing on the 484th.. well I think that it's insulting and disrespectful.. especially when I see kanye comes before adele... (sorry kanye's fans). I think The Fame and TFM were a breakthrough to electronic-pop music culture.

they made this list for people like us, pop music people, we got a lot to say in the net, and when people talk more about it, it makes the list much more popular.

I really liked the Rolling Stone but not anymore, and not just because of gaga.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

DiskoBaby
2 hours ago, Baby said:

just imagine how much artists paid to be on the top?, I'm sorry but it's just a matter of a taste, after all, an artist like lady gaga standing on the 484th.. well I think that it's insulting and disrespectful.. especially when I see kanye comes before adele... (sorry kanye's fans). I think The Fame and TFM were a breakthrough to electronic-pop music culture.

they made this list for people like us, pop music people, we got a lot to say in the net, and when people talk more about it, it makes the list much more popular.

I really liked the Rolling Stone but not anymore, and not just because of gaga.

Everything about this list reeks of “we don’t just like dad rock, see we’re hip, we like current pop and rap music too” it looks so forced and randomly ordered.

Archived