Rolling Stone Ranks Born This Way 484th Best Album of All Time

Nano

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be waaayyy higher

Her best album :applause:

This album is so many things. It's her magnum opus, her mission statement, her riskiest and her most artistically fearless project at the PEAK of her career. She probably will never top this. :pawsup:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Admin changed the title to Rolling Stone Ranks Born This Way 484th Best Album of All Time
Anderson123

Is that the only one that made it ? Weird that it’s Born This Way instead of The Fame or The Fame Monster but glad because it deserves it more. 

DiskoBaby

Friendly reminder that this same publication didn’t consider this album worthy as one of the best albums on their 2010s decade list

Just now, Anderson123 said:

Is that the only one that made it ? Weird that it’s Born This Way instead of The Fame or The Fame Monster but glad because it deserves it more. 

the fame is never on those list, it was an interesting and important record, but as an album it doesnt really stand out. 

TFM should def be on that list, but again, what's running against it is that its an EP with very few songs... 

Just now, Anderson123 said:

2 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

They should’ve included The Fame and The Fame Monster

Yeah... Born This Way was the only Gaga album on their list :messga:

I think we need to educate the people who wrote this list and let them listen to The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Chromatica :firega:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

DiskoBaby
Just now, Fish said:

the fame is never on those list, it was an interesting and important record, but as an album it doesnt really stand out. 

TFM should def be on that list, but again, what's running against it is that its an EP with very few songs... 

They considered The Fame as one the greatest debut albums

1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

They considered The Fame as one the greatest debut albums

so youd include TFM or TF  on the list at issue? 

DiskoBaby
Just now, Fish said:

so youd include TFM or TF  on the list at issue? 

Yes. They also included greatest hits and live albums which imo shouldn’t count.

Archived