funny

Wonders of Tassili N'ajjer x Sine logo x Aliens

brucee

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

what is this, did you smoke crack dear :bear:

the first picture is obvious. Also this :

EZG76dlX0AAgvmP.jpg

Gaga is a reincarnation of an Ancient Alien Goddess. 

You can clearly see the sine in the first picture above the head in the middle then in the picture under but it's a bit more blurry. 

hello hello baby.

Stupid Oreo
Just now, brucee said:

the first picture is obvious. Also this :

EZG76dlX0AAgvmP.jpg

Gaga is a reincarnation of an Ancient Alien Goddess. 

"This is my dance floor I fought for. I'd rather be buried with it than give it away."

no hun:trollga:

The way y'all think she invented sine waves, and that her round symbol interpretation of a sine wave is what a sine wave is... a sine wave is literally just a line going from bottom bowed upwards and then back again. It's how sound looks when the waveform of the sound you're hearing is a sine. If the waveform is a sine, it just looks like that. 

https://i.imgur.com/RQMGbwW.png

41 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The way y'all think she invented sine waves, and that her round symbol interpretation of a sine wave is what a sine wave is... a sine wave is literally just a line going from bottom bowed upwards and then back again. It's how sound looks when the waveform of the sound you're hearing is a sine. If the waveform is a sine, it just looks like that. 

https://i.imgur.com/RQMGbwW.png

i was just kidding. Also I play some synth and stuff so I know about the sine well as much as square and sawtooth waves. It was all supposed to be a funny thread but it flopped so nevermind :billie::huntyga:

hello hello baby.

Archived