'911' director interviewed about Lady Gaga

retrophyyysical

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
outtahere12428
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

The fact that he added in her arm from a previous shot, because of the suffocating black gimp suit... the COMMITMENT on both of their parts.

We love to see it.  

I wish he hadn’t said that tho cuz now I can’t unsee the sh*tty ass editing :interestinga: 

Cello

Really interesting read! I was wondering how they met, can't believe he'd never heard a song of hers. :icega:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

BabylonHooker
1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

every reliable insider (some of them y'all don't know) knew that it was supposed to be released on September 9 Wednesday, duh, it was delayed to Sept 18 :bear:
some of y'all should have just sat there and ate your food jk :poot: (not you of course @MiQuenDroid henny)

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Where is LG7

no wonder it felt really weird seeing her hand flick to the side with a very short millisecond and do the number 1 hand sign :messga:

rewatch the said edit and see it with your very eyes @ 3:12 :cryga:

I don't see the edit. :tongue: Gimpy moves smooth and unbothered in my phone. :shrug::lana: 

118 degrees, I couldn't have.  omg, people passed out. :heat:

10 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

The fact that he added in her arm from a previous shot, because of the suffocating black gimp suit... the COMMITMENT on both of their parts.

We love to see it.  

Yeah I always thought it was kind of weird how her arm kind of had a little choppy thing going on in that scene when she holds up the 1 and just thought it had to do with the background. NOPE, this was SO interesting! Something I don’t think many directors even think of! Mad editing skills! :firega:

Defmix100
3 hours ago, DC said:

Yeah I always thought it was kind of weird how her arm kind of had a little choppy thing going on in that scene when she holds up the 1 and just thought it had to do with the background. NOPE, this was SO interesting! Something I don’t think many directors even think of! Mad editing skills! :firega:

it's not too uncommon to need to stitch parts of different takes together, I've had to do it a few times for clients but the part I'm really impressed with in 911 is how they digitally removed her original arm from that shot since he said it was in front of her face

Daylight Jokers
14 hours ago, breakourstigmas said:

I wish he hadn’t said that tho cuz now I can’t unsee the sh*tty ass editing :interestinga: 

Sh*tty? You would've never even noticed it if he hadn't pointed that out so how's that sh*tty?

Archived