💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Saddest Taylor Swift Songs?

Logan

Featured Posts

Ronan:

Swift wrote the song after reading Maya Thompson's blog. Thompson is the mother of four-year-old Ronan Thompson, who died in 2011 of neuroblastoma, a cancer that is commonly found in the adrenal glands. The pair met in October 2011, when Swift invited Maya to her concert at the Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona. She wrote about her reaction when Taylor told her that she'd penned the song inspired by her blog entries, "My calmness soon turned to complete and utter frozen shock when these words came out of her mouth."

In her blog, Thompson writes about what it felt like to get that phone call from Swift telling her, “I wrote a song for Ronan.” In what is essentially a letter to her son in heaven, Thompson tells Ronan, “She talked about how from reading this blog and following our story has inspired her and how amazing she thinks I am and all I am doing, to bring awareness to childhood cancer. She went on and on about some other things, which I tried to understand and reply to, but I couldn’t focus on a thing besides the fact that she wrote a song for you. That she hadn’t forgotten about your beautiful blue eyes and our love story.” And then, “I don’t even remember what I said to Taylor as I had buried my head into your blanket that I take with me everywhere, and all I could pretty much do was cry and tell her thank you. How do you even find the words to thank somebody for something like this? I was a blubbering mess telling her how much this meant to me as she was helping me keep your memory alive and helping me to do amazing things. How if I had to pick my dream person to be tied to your name, it would be her because she is full of so much pure goodness, just like you.”

Tied Together With A Smile

On her website Taylor said, "One of my best friends is absolutely beautiful. She goes to beauty pageants and wins everything. Girls want to be her and guys want to be with her. I wrote this song the day I found out about her eating disorder. It completely blew my mind, and this one was tough to write, because I wasn't just telling some sad story. This was real. This song is basically about the girls I know, and the difficult things I saw them go through. I've never seen this song as a lecture. It's really about how no matter what my friends go through, I'm always going to love them."

Last Kiss:

"The song "Last Kiss" is sort of like a letter to somebody. You say all of these desperate, hopeless feelings that you have after a breakup. Going through a breakup you feel all of these different things. You feel anger, and you feel confusion, and frustration. Then there is the absolute sadness. The sadness of losing this person, losing all the memories, and the hopes you had for the future. There are times when you have this moment of truth where you just admit to yourself that you miss all these things. When I was in one of those moments I wrote this song."

So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep

And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe

--------------------------------------------------------------

What are some of your favorites & why?

2School4Cool

For me it has to be Soon You’ll Get Better. It’s one of her best songs but I can’t listen to it often.

See The Best In Everyone

Pop Music

Forever and Always (Piano) 

Treacherous 

Long Live (for swfties it gives me happy tears but is also kinda sad) 

this is me trying 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

CyanDante

Breathe :bradley::heart:

I don't know about saddest, but it always makes me cry and is one of her best written tracks. :diane:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

My list goes like this 

White horse

Back to December 

Enchanted (my all time fav) 

Safe and sound ( hauntingly beautiful and sad) 

Call it what you want to. 

1 minute ago, CyanDante said:

Breathe :bradley::heart:

I don't know about saddest, but it always makes me cry and is one of her best written tracks. :diane:

I love Boyce Avenue's rendition of this song!

ALL TOO WELL

The Moment I Knew

Jake Gyllenhaal you sexy beast you broke her heart :giveup:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Taylor dominates my sad playlist, these aren’t even lyrically sad but she evokes melancholy so well

Ours

Safe & Sound

Soon You’ll Get Better

Treacherous

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived