Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa's submissions for the Grammy's are revealed

Dirkje

Featured Posts

Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Exile isn't even a single, but it's soooo praised that I can't see it not win

Rain on me is critically acclaimed and commercially successful as well. It’s not losing pop duo. Bookmark me. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Adarsh said:

So that’s already 7/14 songs. Not bad :diane:

For the artist you stan it kinda is. Haven't listend to the full album since the second week it was released :rip:.

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Cheek To Cheek and Piano Version won in pop categories :ladyhaha: you never know

Cheek to Cheek won in traditional pop though 

BeIIadonna
Just now, Adarsh said:

They’re both rap songs.

I mean.. rap is the most popular genre right now, but I kind of get what you meant.

Just now, Adarsh said:

Cheek to Cheek won in traditional pop though 

Still pop:ladyhaha:

No but seriously, I can see WAP and company being nominated in pop categories, since the nominees are usually about popularity

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Cheek To Cheek and Piano Version won in pop categories :ladyhaha: you never know

Cheek To Cheek won a Grammy for traditional pop (meaning jazz which was the 'pop' of the early decades of the 1900s) and Joanne Piano Version is an acoustic/ piano pop ballad.

31 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The Grammys adore Gaga tho.

Were you not there when Ed Sheeran beat Joanne in like every category. I still have PTSD :bradley:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

No but seriously, I can see WAP and company being nominated in pop categories, since the nominees are usually about popularity

It doesn’t work like that. Traditional pop is for classical music. WAP is a rap song which has a separate category for it.

2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

traditional pop is a fancy way of saying jazz

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Cheek To Cheek won a Grammy for traditional pop (meaning jazz which was the 'pop' of the early decades of the 1900s) and Joanne Piano Version is an acoustic/ piano pop ballad.

I know, but WAP can be considered a pop song as well, and it became big so I think it has its chances

Just now, shoful said:

Were you not there when Ed Sheeran beat Joanne in like every category. I still have PTSD :bradley:

She got her revenge though! 

1 minute ago, shoful said:

Ed is a different monster. Also, Gaga has improved her favorability with the Academy, especially since ASIB

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I was expecting every category to be out 

Turns out it's just the obvious ones :neyde:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, shoful said:

That was before Gaga’s cultural resurgence. She’s on a whole different level after sweeping every single award last year. 

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Cheek to Cheek won in the Traditional Pop (or Classical Pop) category and Joanne is Pop

Archived