What’s the competition for pop duo? :air:

6ix9ine feat Onika Petty ofc  :ally:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Taylor Swift

ROM is a way bigger song than Exile. And let’s not forget Taylor has not won a Grammy since 2015 while Gaga has established herself as a favourite. 

BeIIadonna
Just now, Adarsh said:

Who will win Pop duo according to you then? 

I don't know. I don't care really, the Grammy's (/award shows) aren't really that interesting to me. I guess Savage or WAP, they were both really popular & come to mind immediately.

Just now, BeIIadonna said:

I don't know. I don't care really, the Grammy's (/award shows) aren't really that interesting to me. I guess Savage or WAP, they were both really popular & come to mind immediately.

They’re both rap songs.

Pop Music

there are so many incredible pop albums made by incredible female musicians that deserve to get recognized 

the Grammys are gonna be crazy bc I'm rooting for so many people (mainly Gaga and Taylor) but also other Pop girls and would be beyond happy if Dua wins a grammy bc Future Nostalgia is a masterpiece and if we didn't have such an incredible year in music this year it would def be in my top 3 of the year for albums. This year has been so incredible that I don't know who should win Album of The Year or Best Pop Vocal Album (but Chromatica would be my main choice) 

I am just team women at the Grammy's this year!! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, BeIIadonna said:

I don't think those will be nominated in the Pop categories

Teletubby

wtf?:what:

Pharrell Williams
Entrepreneur: ROTY

BEYONCÉ
Black Parade: ROTY

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

10 minutes ago, Doot said:

The meltdowns if Gaga doesn't get nominated for anything. :air:

Pop vocal album and dance category nods are a given. AOTY nod is a bit of a reach but not entirely impossible (she's still a favorite tho). Also, ROM will most certainly get Best Pop Duo, SOTY and/or ROTY nods. All in all, we're looking at 3-5 noms for sure and at least 1-2 wins.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Who will win Pop duo according to you then? 

I'm hoping Rain On Me of course, and I think ROM too but Exile is a threat.

2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

ROM is a way bigger song than Exile. And let’s not forget Taylor has not won a Grammy since 2015 while Gaga has established herself as a favourite. 

Exile isn't even a single, but it's soooo praised that I can't see it not win

3 minutes ago, Varys said:

Don't shoot me but I have that feeling with chromatica..; I only like the singles +Alice,Replay Enigma and Babylon.

Its the gaga project I enjoyed the least 

So that’s already 7/14 songs. Not bad :diane:

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think those will be nominated in the Pop categories

Cheek To Cheek and Piano Version won in pop categories :ladyhaha: you never know

Archived