Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Ava Max launches PicsArt contest

COOOK

Featured Posts

Some of y'all need to put some respect on Ava's name. Y'all ain't no better than the Madonna fans towards Gaga in the beginning of her career :fthis:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

FentyGa
10 minutes ago, Brad said:

Some of y'all need to put some respect on Ava's name. Y'all ain't no better than the Madonna fans towards Gaga in the beginning of her career :fthis:

ok but this tea
monsters are legit nearly as bad as madonna stans, but it's even worse because of that extra layer of hypocrisy

16 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

emot-siren.gifemot-siren.gifShe did it before Gaga emot-siren.gifemot-siren.gif
She already got one over year ago 

Thank you for this, we shouldn't see this as if Gaga invented fan art contests! Although it certainly looks like bad timing lol

fdy-3.gif

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

bad timing

She released album last Friday so when she should announce this contest ? ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

9 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

She released album last Friday so when she should announce this contest ? ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif

Bad timing as in luck or coincidence, not as a scheduling management :mark:

18 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Thank you for this, we shouldn't see this as if Gaga invented fan art contests! Although it certainly looks like bad timing lol

fdy-3.gif

that gif :giveup::air:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Archived