Sign in to follow this  
question

Is Gaga the next Ellen?

fishinmyhair

In Ellen's apology, she said it was hard to be known as the "Be Kind" girl because she bad to be kind 100% of the time (I'm paraphrasing)

I'm just worried that since Gaga's new mantra is also "spread kindness", is she bound to be next? I, in NO way, am saying that she isn't a kind person, but we're all human and if she makes a "mistake" it could get blown up?

We all know the media loves the rise and fall of a superstar...

• Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Shook 2

Nino

Ellen has the highest fire rate in the tv industry. It's a revolving door.

Gaga has been working with the haus of gaga for over a decade with little change other than firing some especially big-headed people.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

DC
Just now, fishinmyhair said:

she said it was hard to be known as the "Be Kind" girl because she bad to be kind 100% of the time (I'm paraphrasing)

I mean, you should be anyways :triggered:

• Like 3

xoxo Craig

No because Gaga is actually kind/caring 

Edited by xoxo Craig
End Racism Now
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Nino

Ellen's image started to crumble because of the rumors of her toxic work environment.

Haus members take trips together and even get married :laughga:

• Like 12
  • Love 2

monstertoronto

No way!  Ellen's downfall didn't take place just because of media backlash to her 'kindness' brand, it was an accumulation of terrible stories about her from people who actually worked for her, and the stories just kept encouraging others to come forward with their own terrible stories.  This wasn't a media hit job.  Gaga's friends, collaborators and employees all love her and share stories about how great she is.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ShesAMess

No because you don’t make mistakes like that if you’re truly kind the way Gaga is

Free my mind, ARTPOP
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Logan

The only thing that comes to mind when I think of Gaga doing something unkind is saying the Madonna comparisons were "retarded." She apologized for it.

• Like 1

ShayCristoforo

No, because countless staff, collaborators, third parties etc. have praised Gaga's kind, generous and down-to-earth personality. She appears to treat everyone with utmost respect, unless they're proven to be severely problematic. 

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • Like 2

LittleMonster20

For Gaga ‘being kind’ is more than some movement; it’s something she really believes in and practices regardless of her profession and public exposure. So no, of course not.

Still looking for Wonderland
  • Like 1

27monster27

With behind the scenes stuff Lady gaga has frequently shown herself to be a very positive person. I am pretty sure that she will be fine.

he/him/his

Red

Except not one single person has ever accused Gaga of being mean (except her old assistent who was proven to be lying)

says Campbell, chuckling.

RAMROD

Hope not :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥