💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga the next Ellen?

fishinmyhair

Featured Posts

MJHolland

Gaga is a genuinely kind person by all accounts, so no 

Ellen finds it hard being known publicly as the kindness lady because, according the rumors I've hear for yearssss, she's not actually a kind person

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
19 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

That was definitely a low point for Gaga lol, but it was also a messy time in her life. She could have made her case without calling a former employee a ‘hoodrat’ and a disgusting person. (Not defending Jennifer but it was still not a good look for Gaga) 

But at the same time I would have killed to be Gaga’s personal assistant. I would proudly wake up at 3am to change the DVD in the player for her lol :bradley:

27 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Jennifer O'Neill  agrees :triggered:

0:12 

oh my god 

:gum:

please enlighten me to death

40 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

No because Gaga's kindness isn't just a "brand." She is legitimately trying to make a difference in the world and bring focus to mental health through the act of kindness. 

That being said though there are moments where I think she can come off as a little preachy and her insta story of laughing at Carol Baskin was in poor taste for a woman who is currently promoting a book for her charity all about kindness. Carol Baskin was even asked about it and said that she knew Gaga was laughing at her but that she thought Gaga was an icon. 

Gaga is a human though and after watching Tiger King I have to say I was dying myself. 

What was bad to be laughing at? She was doing silly-looking dances with cat paws and everything. I mean, it’s a shame carol thought Gaga was mocking her, but I think she was laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. 

I don’t think so because Gaga’s kindness is who she is. It’s not an act. Gaga’s kind all the time in both her career life and her personal life. Gaga’s truly so honest and down to Earth. What you see is what you get with Gaga and that’s always been the case. I know sometimes it can be hard to believe a human can be this kind because its so rare. Gaga is definitely one of a kind who’s always kind. I don’t think she’ll ever lose this kindness. It’s always 100% real. Every person who’s worked with her has said how kind she is so I know kind is the real her. 

Gaga is a human being and therefore imperfect. There isn't one of us on the planet who never puts a foot wrong, but after 12 years in the spotlight if we have a long line of staff, friends and fellow artists queueing up to say she's a sweetheart, and on the debit side all we have is the Jennifer story, I think you can say with some confidence that, yeah, Gaga is one of the good guys.

2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

0:12 

oh my god 

:gum:

Just to clarify, the Jennifer O'Neill referred to by Ellen would almost certainly be the actress whose name Ellen would be old enough to vaguely recall from her youth.

3 hours ago, Red said:

Except not one single person has ever accused Gaga of being mean (except her old assistent who was proven to be lying)

How did they found out that she was lying?

2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

How did they found out that she was lying?

I don't know but I assumed so cause the lawsuit didn't go forward

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Guest Messy vers
3 hours ago, Doot said:

No because we already know how Gaga is behind the scenes. 

THIS

There is a diffrence cause GaGa is an artist and Ellen is a journalist.

GaGa loves her artistry and she may be more wild behind the scene, but never rude.

Especially right now, when she promotes kindness.

5 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't know but I assumed so cause the lawsuit didn't go forward

Maybe they resolved it outside the courtroom

10 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Who is she? What`s the story? I am curious

Jennifer used to be Gaga's personal assistant. She sued Gaga (for overtime I think) and revealed some of the things she had to do as part of her job which didn't reflect well on Gaga. Gaga described her as a hoodrat.

Archived