💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga the next Ellen?

fishinmyhair

Featured Posts

fishinmyhair

In Ellen's apology, she said it was hard to be known as the "Be Kind" girl because she bad to be kind 100% of the time (I'm paraphrasing)

I'm just worried that since Gaga's new mantra is also "spread kindness", is she bound to be next? I, in NO way, am saying that she isn't a kind person, but we're all human and if she makes a "mistake" it could get blown up?

We all know the media loves the rise and fall of a superstar...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellen has the highest fire rate in the tv industry. It's a revolving door.

Gaga has been working with the haus of gaga for over a decade with little change other than firing some especially big-headed people.

Just now, fishinmyhair said:

she said it was hard to be known as the "Be Kind" girl because she bad to be kind 100% of the time (I'm paraphrasing)

I mean, you should be anyways :triggered:

Ellen's image started to crumble because of the rumors of her toxic work environment.

Haus members take trips together and even get married :laughga:

monstertoronto

No way!  Ellen's downfall didn't take place just because of media backlash to her 'kindness' brand, it was an accumulation of terrible stories about her from people who actually worked for her, and the stories just kept encouraging others to come forward with their own terrible stories.  This wasn't a media hit job.  Gaga's friends, collaborators and employees all love her and share stories about how great she is.  

The only thing that comes to mind when I think of Gaga doing something unkind is saying the Madonna comparisons were "retarded." She apologized for it.

ShayCristoforo

No, because countless staff, collaborators, third parties etc. have praised Gaga's kind, generous and down-to-earth personality. She appears to treat everyone with utmost respect, unless they're proven to be severely problematic. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

LittleMonster20

For Gaga ‘being kind’ is more than some movement; it’s something she really believes in and practices regardless of her profession and public exposure. So no, of course not.

27monster27

With behind the scenes stuff Lady gaga has frequently shown herself to be a very positive person. I am pretty sure that she will be fine.

he/him/his

Except not one single person has ever accused Gaga of being mean (except her old assistent who was proven to be lying)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived