💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

R I K O - My Last Chapter

Daylight Jokers

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

I just released a new song on streaming services and Youtube. This one's a ballad and I believe I'm in my element when it comes to making ballads (and they're less complicated to produce :huntyga:). My Last Chapter is going to be one of the tracks in my soon to be announced alt-rock album. This song feels like a long mantra to me, and it's one of the more positive ones I wrote these past couple of months...so that's new lol.

Spotify link (it sounds better here, YT butchered the quality): https://open.spotify.com/album/1YWxF9o5GoE5zLIeUmCkGL

People who might be interested for new music:

EDIT: I forgot that the reason I released this earlier is because it's my birthday today (I FORGOT THAT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY WTF).

Daylight Jokers
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

About to give it listen!

Yay!

4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Wow the piano sounds so deep and powerful! I love your vocals also!

Thank you so much!

Literally JUST watched this! I was the 4th one to leave a like :firega:

It’s so beautiful, the melodies, the lyrics, I love it! The production is perfect too :legend: :heart:

Daylight Jokers
5 minutes ago, SLAG said:

This is beautiful! The melodies:giveup::enigma:

Thank you! I do love the melodies on this song too.

2 minutes ago, DC said:

Literally JUST watched this! I was the 4th one to leave a like :firega:

It’s so beautiful, the melodies, the lyrics, I love it! The production is perfect too :legend: :heart:

Thank you, DC! This got some of my favorite lyrics I've ever written.

Franch Toast

Happy birthday! (You're one day after me!) 

I love the melody and the vocals. This is amazing! :heart:

She/Her/Hers

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

awesome I really like it! :)

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Happy birthday! (You're one day after me!) 

I love the melody and the vocals. This is amazing! :heart:

Belated happy birthday to you too! And thank you!

I know it's not the meaning but the lyrics carry a certain sadness. Can you explain a bit more the meaning ? How are you feeling r now ? 

hello hello baby.

Daylight Jokers
39 minutes ago, brucee said:

I know it's not the meaning but the lyrics carry a certain sadness. Can you explain a bit more the meaning ? How are you feeling r now ? 

It's about being in a state of mind where you have the tendencies of wanting to just end it all, just die, but you still have that little voice inside you that's telling you that you deserve to be happy, that you will be happy, that if perhaps, you continue to live, you will have that chance to be happy. It's about trying your hardest to be the one to take full control of your life, and not the ghosts that are in your head. The whole song is pretty much a long mantra of trying to stay alive lol.

I'm feeling better now. I wouldn't say I'm happy, but I do feel I have a lot more to offer. This whole album I'm working on is about self-reflection. A retrospective of my life.

36 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I love this, it feels so empowering and emotional  :enigma:

Thank you for sharing 

Thank you so much. I'm glad you felt those emotions.

that's low-key what I understood.. This is a beautiful song. Just take care and be kind to yourself. You deserve it. 

hello hello baby.

Daylight Jokers
1 minute ago, brucee said:

that's low-key what I understood.. This is a beautiful song. Just take care and be kind to yourself. You deserve it. 

Thank you! :kara:

Archived