💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: #ChannelKindness Is A Book Written By Young People

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Red said:

Me too but I don't know if they are gonna sell it worldwide :oprah: 

What if I said no, but told you that kindness....is international? Dalé. 

Just now, Doot said:

What if I said no, but told you that kindness....is international? Dalé. 

You’re a kindness puta :bear:

MANiCURE1295

Definitely buying!!!! Congrats Gaga, I love how passionate she is about projects involving the youth of America and mental health and all things “good and kind” :party:

14 minutes ago, Doot said:

I want that book. 

11 minutes ago, Red said:

Me too but I don't know if they are gonna sell it worldwide :oprah: 

I got the audiobook. Started listening to it this morning :huntyga:

But I will be buying from my local bookstore too to support them.

Foreword and first story had me tearing up. Happy restored faith in humanity tears too tho.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ShesAMess

They look so happy :heart:

I just started listening to this and when she started ”The value of negative space” for a second I thought I was listening to the Marry the night mv she speaks here exactly like she did in the mv interlude :selena:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

So many Monsters slate Gaga for speaking about kindness, but personally speaking i think its so sweet how she's helping people with there mental health. The best thing you can do with a platform is to bring awareness to important issues, I've received the book today and i didn't expect it to be as big as it was!

The foreword is really emotional too, i wouldn't wish a person as angelic as her to go through what she did. But if it wasn't for that, we wouldn't have Gaga :kara::heart:

They seem so sweet, genuine and so happy. I wish them SUPER success and that they keep making a difference. We should also try from their example, every day.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Here's the Channel Kindness reporters opening their book and reading a handwritten note 😍 So proud of everyone involved😍

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

So, how's the book, Monsters?

Not gonna lie, the cover made me expect some shallow, out of context hippy quotes, with random Google Image pictures of nature :huntyga:

But the way she describes it, it actually sounds interesting as f*ck. Exploring literature of young, yet-to-be-known artists sounds lovely to me.

So which is it?

Archived