Gaga should do a piano acoustic album!

LittleMonster20

A piano acoustic album?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for it?

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy
48 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Honestly, I prefer if she makes new music, she always sings her songs on the piano from time to time and we've already heard them, it would be nothing new

But we would have them in HQ, officially recorded in a studio, unlike the live performances which are mostly in LQ and full of the annoying crowd sound :neyde:

PG.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, she should definitely do it. Not necessarily next up, or even in the next few years, but at some point. The acoustic performances are great, but they're scattered all over youtube. There are millions of GP who have never heard them. Put em on an album and make the world a better place (and earn a few quid).

ToxicHot

I'm totally here for it.

I mean..... would it really take THAT long? There's no new material to compose if it's just re-recordings of her own released work. For all I care, she could include Joanne piano version, as well as Million Reasons, Angel Down, and 1000 Doves demos/work tapes.Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

LordByron28

I'd love to see a different kind of album, that I think someone like Gaga could only pull off. It'd be Four 6-8 track EPs. Each EP is centered around specific vibes, sounds, themes, fashion, vibes and concepts.Ā 

1st EP: Spring Awakening- Air

Album combines elements of J-pop, K-pop, 90's house, disco, Bollywood, and Middle Eastern- Indian influenced EDM.Ā Album vibe is centered around Freedom, Self-discovery, Curiosity, Fun and Kindness. Fashion is quirky and pastel driven color pallete.Ā 

Ā 

2nd EP: Summer Soulstice- Fire

Album combines Latin Pop,Ā Jazz, R&B,Ā Rap,Ā Tropical Dance musicĀ and Afrofusion EDMĀ music. Specific pop musical influences that sheĀ incorporatesĀ are artists such as Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, TLC, Destiny's Child, N-Sync, Justin Timberlake(FS/LS and 20/20), 90's Xtina, 2005-2009 Rihanna. The album is supposed to feel like a Summer Night out whether at the club or at the beach. Album starts out with a more 80's pop and 90's R&B influence along with tropical dance music. They are greatĀ sing-along tracks as you get ready to go out or are driving. Then it goes to dancier club bangers with Rap, Latin American influenceĀ and Afro-Fusion EDM. Final two tracks are like the end of the night when everything is closing down and headed home or to someone else's home. Tracks are more slowed down Jazz, Jazz-rap, Modern day R&B and pop influence, after hours music. Album themes and vibes are supposed to be Sultry, Sexy, Passionate, Empowering,Ā Confident and Carefree. Fashion is much more Sexy and Bold with bright colors.Ā 

Ā 

Ep#3- Autumn Equinox- Earth

EP combines Europop, Experimental EDM, 90s grunge, Alternative Rock, Psychedelic Rock, and Gothic/Renaissance Opera influences. Album themes and vibes are about balance, pain/anguish, psychology,Ā growth and strength. Specific musical influences being Queen, Nirvana, Evanescence, Audioslave, No Doubt, Tame Impala, Arctic Monkeys, Jimmy Hendrix,Ā 

Ā 

Ep #4- Winter Revival- Water

EP is more classical and acoustic driven with Classic Rock, Classic Pop, Glam Rock, Singer/Songwriter, Folk and Americana influences. Specific musical influences being The Beatles, Elton John, David Bowie, Prince and Fleetwood Mac. Fashion is stripped back, hippie vibe with brown hair. Album theme and concept is around self-reflection, change and hope.Ā 

Archived