LittleMonster20

A piano acoustic album?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for it?

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Is ASIB considered LGBC1 too?

Well ASIB isn’t technically even a studio album, it’s a soundtrack that was recorded mostly live. I don’t even know why we’re still discussin this, I’m here for a live or studio acoustic album. Anything that’s not dance pop since most of her discography is dance pop already. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its an album with new music, YES! 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Well ASIB isn’t technically even a studio album, it’s a soundtrack that was recorded mostly live. 

I guess. It just boils down to the fact that they are not a part of Gaga’s SOLO albums.

Regina George
13 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

studio album (Noun)

an album recorded in a studio

Y'all can’t just change definitions :billie:

CTC isn’t LG5 because it’s a collaborative studio album. It’s LGTB1. CTC had an era the size of ARTPOP, you can’t just call it a side project lol. 

You’re completely right! C2C is indeed a studio album and it’s not LG5 because it’s not Lady Gaga’s solo album.. The mental gymnastics some people on here would do just to convince you into something that’s clearly false..... 

Married the Night

I’ve been saying this since the acoustic poker face. She needs to do piano versions of her biggest hits with a new ballad as the lead single. Would get Grammys galore 

BeIIadonna

She should do whatever she wants to do next. Whether that's another pop album, rock, an album of ballads or stripped down tracks, etc etc

I'd be interested in an original piano ballads album but not an accoustic version of older songs collection

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

G U C C I

That is the what I have been wanting for forever!!!! I really thought with Joanne she had taken a full turn to more stripped back music and I couldn't have been happier with how that led into ASIB. That soundtrack is utter perfection! I get her going back to pop/dance music but I'm not a fan of the production on Chromatica at all. Give me experimental and more hard hitting production like she did with BTW and ARTPOP over the basic sounds of Chromatica any day. But just her with a piano is the real killer. An album with original ballads and some songs similar in style to Look What I Found  would be incredible and hands down my fav. 

Reality

I need it to be more than a side project. She needs to have an era full of ballads and acoustic songs like ARUTW, Shallow, INLA, ITA?, etc. Those are literally some of her best songs.

Frankly, I really do feel like people enjoy Ballad/AcousticGa more than they say. Like, 90% of the people here prefer the 1000 Doves piano version instead of the album version, and y'all are gonna tell me, "Oh, but I only like Pop/Electronic/DanceGa" :smh: 

🃏🖤👹

Jewels n Drugs

Perhaps if some were mashups/medleys of 2 or more songs and even remixes with new verses or unreleased verses or even included unreleased demos/b sides :air: to make it fresh. Also I wouldnt mind an MTV Unplugged EP type of deal :staymad:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived