💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max "I need to make it, no matter what" ...

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54188525

Ava Max is running late. The pop star is meant to be promoting her debut album, Heaven & Hell, with a day full of Zoom interviews, but her laptop has disappeared.

-----------

She is in her Marry the night phase now, and shes got nothing left to loseLPic5f6a16f321e831480388901.gif.

Jokes aside, i hope she make it big, she is very sweet and talented plus she have a popstar aura. You can tell she really want this, she is always singing on tiktok/ig, like always 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
12 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

her laptop has disappeared.

Who could stole it?
pobrane.jpg

//

There is some interesting questions 

You entered a lot of singing competitions as a child. What was that like?

There was a thing called Talent Rock down in Florida, and I drove there from Virginia with my mom. There was, like, 3,000 kids auditioning and I got in the top three. The only reason I didn't get number one was because the winner did three back backflips before singing. I was just crying like, 'That's not fair!'

wy-2.gif

You released an EP when you were 14 under the name Amanda Kay. How did that come about?

I released a couple of EPs actually. You don't want to uncover those!

Too late! But I think I Need You holds up as a decent mid-2000s pop song.
It's a very old song, but thank you. I was about 12 years old when I recorded that in Miami.  I love that time in my life but, you know, the music? I'm like, 'Meh.'

How many songs did you record for the album?
Over 100. But we're very critical. If we don't feel it, we just push it aside.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bloody g

Everyone can have an opinion on her music, but she works HARD and that is undeniable.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, bloody grammys said:

Everyone can have an opinion on her music, but she works HARD and that is undeniable.

Maybe that's why she seems so forced to me. 

I like 2 of her songs, I can see the potential, she needs to find herself and find her fluid style. 

vyniildisk
29 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

You entered a lot of singing competitions as a child. What was that like?

There was a thing called Talent Rock down in Florida, and I drove there from Virginia with my mom. There was, like, 3,000 kids auditioning and I got in the top three. The only reason I didn't get number one was because the winner did three back backflips before singing. I was just crying like, 'That's not fair!'

YtBdQR.gif

JusKeepBreathin
28 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Who could stole it?
pobrane.jpg

Gurl. Are you trying to kill a bitch while she is having breakfast? I choked on my toast.:ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CantGetEnough
16 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Maybe that's why she seems so forced to me. 

I like 2 of her songs, I can see the potential, she needs to find herself and find her fluid style. 

In reality, her album is solid and quite enjoyable (not to mention surprisingly cohesive). She just really needs to brand herself better and find a relatable and unique identity. Lacking that really is holding her back. A misshapen hair cut doesn't do the job. 

flyaway

Her sound is too controlled by Cirkut and her label. It's pretty obvious they're trying to mold her as a new Lady Gaga/Kesha.

That's why the music sounds so forced and shallow. 

vyniildisk
12 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

It's pretty obvious they're trying to mold her as a new Lady Gaga/Kesha

Yeah but why? Idgi, these are not the 10s anymore, they should let her be, clearrly she is all about ballads and lowtempos

QueenGaga

I think Ava has potential but her style/aesthetic and image is just a mish-mash and mix of ideas that older pop stars have already done before. I hope she can find her own unique style (except that mishap wig) and leave a different taste in peoples mouths except “oh another popstar” 

QueenGaga
18 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Her sound is too controlled by Cirkut and her label. It's pretty obvious they're trying to mold her as a new Lady Gaga/Kesha.

That's why the music sounds so forced and shallow. 

Feels like another Britney situation where she isnt allowed to be herself for “branding” purposes. They’re clearly setting her up as the next blonde phenomenon (Madonna - Britney - Gaga -......Ava?)

58 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I feel like we need not to worry about her, she is like a hot pocket, will be only hot for 5 minutes. :billie:

I am not a fan at all but this comment is just catty. Not very kind at all.

Archived