💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max "I need to make it, no matter what" ...

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Pop forums tends to over blown any female pop star out of boredom.

I remember in 2014 how this cult site was gone crazy over Kiesza and Viktoria Modesta, and calling them the next Gaga or whatever, but where are they now?? :lmao:

lmao THIS.IS.SO.TRUE :billie: the amount of fads that have been catwalking the streets of messy pop forums

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with OP that she clearly has a deep want for this career and a lot of ambition. Just the fact that she's been trying and working at this since she was like 14 and now she is in her late 20s and FINALLY makes it is really a testament to how hard she tried and how hard she had to work to finally have her big break. It's really inspiring!

4 hours ago, Mister Hamza said:

^ We were talking about Spotify, dummy. :bear:

Nope, you started talking about Spotify AFTER I called you out on your outrageous claim that Ava's debut is more successful than Gaga's. You KNOW you misspoke and made a ridiculous statement and tried backtracking. Don't try it, little boy. Or should I say, dummy. :bear:

pedrohemg
5 hours ago, Mister Hamza said:

we can compare Ava's debut album to Gaga's Chromatica if you want, released in the same year :bear:

wanna?

Sweet but Psycho was released 2 years ago, So am I was released more than a year ago. All Chromatica songs were released in 2020, and it debuted with 48kk first day compared to only 6kk of Heaven and Hell. And if you want to talk about feats, Chromatica did 30kk+ without feats. Now, lets talk about the legendary album The Fame, that according to Billboard, made Gaga the new industry standard for pop superstardom. TF is a 6x platinum album in the US and TFM 5x platinum. So, do you really want to compare Ava to GAGA? 

8 hours ago, Stephen said:

How come I literally only hear about Ava on GagaDaily :ladyhaha:

I swear she's completely irrelevant everywhere else. I heard her 1 hit song a few times on the radio like last year but nothing since. So what is going on :yennefer:

Kings & Queens is slowly climbing up the Hot 100 :creepflop:

Daylight Jokers
9 hours ago, Mister Hamza said:

We're talking about Ava needing to make it no matter what.

And we're comparing her to older peer, Gaga, since it's a Gaga forum.

LPic5f6a16f321e831480388901.gif

Why is your transphobic ass still here?

I think she has huge potential but she lacks her own identity and sound.

Her album sounds like 2006 Cascada music, she looks like 2008/2009 Gaga, her voice is kinda like Christina etc...
Everything she does has been done before and it's not helping her at all

Justin Drew Bieber
16 hours ago, Mister Hamza said:

^ We were talking about Spotify, dummy. :bear:

Anyway,

I was talking about Spotify. And if you want to talk about albums released in the same year we can talk about Chromatica.

And why not to include SBS? It was the lead single, lol. And not only this song carries the album, but Salt, Torn, So Am I, Kings & Queens are also very big. Ava was releasing single after single and everyone smashed here and there.

The fact stays the same: numbers for Ava's debut album are bigger on Spotify than Chromatica's numbers if we are talking about the albums released in the same year. :yennefer:

Lmao what :air: 🐛🧠

Teletubby
8 hours ago, Curunir said:

Kings & Queens is slowly climbing up the Hot 100 :creepflop:

On Billboard Global Excl. US she got 3 songs Kings & Queens (36), Who's Laughting Now (149), Sweet but Psycho (171) and Gaga got only 2  ROM (24) & Shallow (63)

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Karen Smith
17 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I remember in 2014 how this cult site was gone crazy over Kiesza and Viktoria Modesta, and calling them the next Gaga or whatever, but where are they now?? :lmao:

Who :bear:

TSUNAMI
19 hours ago, Mister Hamza said:

Well, her debut album is already more successful than debut albums of most of the old aged MPGs (icluding Gaga), so I get why some users here are ultra MAD. :billie:

Sis:ladyhaha:

derpmonster
On 9/22/2020 at 8:14 AM, Buddy Zen said:

I was talking about Spotify. And if you want to talk about albums released in the same year we can talk about Chromatica.

Compare it to Chromatica in 2 years. Gaga didn't wait 2 years after a single to release the album for the streams to increase in the meantime. :bear:

And if you wanna play the Spotify game, just look at Ava's monthly listeners and Gaga's on Spotify and come back. :trollga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

gypsy101

i've honestly been kind of getting into her music the last few days, she has several good songs and her album honestly bops.

Archived