💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max "I need to make it, no matter what" ...

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

joannesrats
7 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

We're talking about Ava needing to make it no matter what.

And we're comparing her to older peer, Gaga, since it's a Gaga forum.

LPic5f6a16f321e831480388901.gif

You’re comparing her. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
3 minutes ago, Fish said:

just like gaga said she wrote over 50 songs for ARTPOP... and we got manicure, jewels and drugs and donatella

tenor.gif

Manicure and Donatella are iconic :triggered: 

3 minutes ago, Fish said:

just like gaga said she wrote over 50 songs for ARTPOP... and we got manicure, jewels and drugs and donatella

tenor.gif

Manicure, Donatella AND Jewels n' Drugs are ALL bops 🗣️

flyaway
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Yeah but why? Idgi, these are not the 10s anymore, they should let her be, clearrly she is all about ballads and lowtempos

That's how these labels work. But it's pretty useless because it happened in the past with people like Natalia Kills and the girl with the black and white hair and it didn't work for them either. 

vyniildisk
Just now, alicefromabove said:

That's how these labels work. But it's pretty useless because it happened in the past with people like Natalia Kills and the girl with the black and white hair and it didn't work for them either. 

well i have faith in ava, someway, somehow she will fulfill the blonde prophecy, she is the chosen one, madonna, britney, gaga.. AVA LPic5f6a16f321e831480388901.gif

it might be a long shot but since the reception for h&h  has been pretty positive, she might surprise us all

24 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

The sound for the album was generic. And she never got back to these style, thankfully.

The Fame sounds generic now because it literally changed pop, and much of today's music is inspired by what that album along with others started 

In 2008 The Fame was something different and not so generic (It was not as risky as BTW, but it was different)

💜

LOVE FOOLISH

I genuinely like Ava and I am totally rooting for her :fatcat: She has a very nice voice and seems genuine when interacting with fans/ her audience. So far, I think she’s a pretty interesting performer, actually enjoys being on stage, and interacts well with the crowd. Say what you want about kpop, but they raised the standards for western artists when it comes to performing. 

I know a lot of people say she seems manufactured, but I feel like there are other artists who deserve that title. I hope she goes in a route that focuses on her voice rather than requiring some silly choreography. I’ve seen her acoustic performances and found those more entertaining than those with choreography. I don’t get why female pop artists are required to dance when it just shows their weaknesses on stage :neyde:

Anyway, I am definitely going to support Ava because more than one successful female artist can coexist believe it or not! :huntyga:

Blastertoyo
3 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

How many songs did you record for the album?
Over 100. But we're very critical. If we don't feel it, we just released it as a single anyway

Fixedt

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

"I recorded that when I was 12"
"I love that time in my life". 
When you were 12, girl? 

kinda weird. she was just 12 and sang :
When you gonna kiss me, kiss me?
When you gonna touch me, touch me?:what:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Stephen

How come I literally only hear about Ava on GagaDaily :ladyhaha:

I swear she's completely irrelevant everywhere else. I heard her 1 hit song a few times on the radio like last year but nothing since. So what is going on :yennefer:

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

How come I literally only hear about Ava on GagaDaily :ladyhaha:

I swear she's completely irrelevant everywhere else. I heard her 1 hit song a few times on the radio like last year but nothing since. So what is going on :yennefer:

Pop forums tends to over blown any female pop star out of boredom.

I remember in 2014 how this cult site was gone crazy over Kiesza and Viktoria Modesta, and calling them the next Gaga or whatever, but where are they now?? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, Mister Hamza said:

Well, her debut album is already more successful than debut albums of most of the old aged MPGs (icluding Gaga), so I get why some users here are ultra MAD. :billie:

Seeing ALL your posts, I'd say your only purpose on this forum is trying to start fights between users, am I right?

Archived