Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max "I need to make it, no matter what" ...

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Just now, Mister Hamza said:

Ava's debut album's numbers are way bigger on Spotify than Gaga's The Fame AND Chromatica :bear:

honey, I ain't lying, stop being blind and go see for yourself :bear:

You've changed your statement three times now, tf :bear:

And I'm one of the few Ava fans here so IDK what you're trying to do, but it's messy :bear:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, paradox said:

You've changed your statement three times now, tf :bear:

And I'm one of the few Ava fans here so IDK what you're trying to do, but it's messy :bear:

I didn't change my statement a single time? WTF are on, girl :bear:

reading skills say hello :bear:

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

Ava's debut album's numbers are way bigger on Spotify than Gaga's The Fame AND Chromatica :bear:

honey, I ain't lying, stop being blind and go see for yourself :bear:

The Fame is a 12 year old album. Of course a new album is going to have better numbers on a streaming platform when it doesn’t even have physical copies available in-store. Also, those numbers of her album are inflated by Sweet But Psycho. One song is carrying those streaming numbers. Her album is NOT bigger than The Fame. It’s evident by TF’s chart history. 

I didn't change my statement a single time? WTF are on, girl :bear:

reading skills say hello :bear:

"H&H is a more successful debut than The Fame"

"H&H is more successful than Chromatica"

"H&H's numbers on Spotify are way bigger than The Fame AND Chromatica"

I can read perfectly fine. Maybe you don't know how to express yourself :bear:

I agree people are unnecessarily pressed about Ava but saying stuff like that, especially your first statement, which is a complete lie, and what I was pulling you up about, aint helping anything or making any points :bear:

^ We were talking about Spotify, dummy. :bear:

Anyway,

6 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

The Fame is a 12 year old album. Of course a new album is going to have better numbers on a streaming platform when it doesn’t even have physical copies available in-store. Also, those numbers of her album are inflated by Sweet But Psycho. One song is carrying those streaming numbers. Her album is NOT bigger than The Fame. It’s evident by TF’s chart history. 

I was talking about Spotify. And if you want to talk about albums released in the same year we can talk about Chromatica.

And why not to include SBS? It was the lead single, lol. And not only this song carries the album, but Salt, Torn, So Am I, Kings & Queens are also very big. Ava was releasing single after single and everyone smashed here and there.

The fact stays the same: numbers for Ava's debut album are bigger on Spotify than Chromatica's numbers if we are talking about the albums released in the same year. :yennefer:

joannesrats

I was talking about Spotify. And if you want to talk about albums released in the same year we can talk about Chromatica.

And why not to include SBS? It was the lead single, lol. And not only this song carries the album, but Salt, Torn, So Am I, Kings & Queens are also very big. Ava was releasing single after single and everyone smashed here and there.

The fact stays the same: numbers for Ava's debut album are bigger on Spotify than Chromatica's numbers if we are talking about the albums released in the same year. :yennefer:

I know that you’re talking about Chromatica but you also compared debuts. Sweet But Psycho was a strong hit with better streaming than a song off of Chromatica, plus two years worth of streams. Chromatica hasn’t even been out for 6 months. I’ll be interesting to see first week number comparisons. 

Madame Goo Goo
1 minute ago, Mister Hamza said:

Your original statement was it being bigger on Spotify than The Fame, which is true, but also a dumb statement considering The Fame was released in 2008.

Also, Sweet But Psycho has had its lead single out for 2 years and it wasn't even supposed to be on the album until every other single she released flopped in the US. Chromatica's lead has only been out since February.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Just now, joannesrats said:

I know that you’re talking about Chromatica but you also compared debuts. Sweet But Psycho was a strong hit with better streaming than a song off of Chromatica, plus two years worth of streams. Chromatica hasn’t even been out for 6 months. I’ll be interesting to see first week number comparisons. 

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Regardless the time span for the album (I get she needed those hits to release the full LP), records don't lie and obviously Heaven & Hell has them MORE. 

Nice shoutouts for Sweet But Psycho - it really was massive and is nice % of them records.

joannesrats

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Regardless the time span for the album (I get she needed those hits to release the full LP), records don't lie and obviously Heaven & Hell has them MORE. 

Nice shoutouts for Sweet But Psycho - it really was massive and is nice % of them records.

Yes, so you can’t compare an album’s numbers with a two year old hit on it compared to an album with a song on it that’s barely 7 months old. Either way, it’s a pointless conversation to have because Chromatica has her beat in true sales and I guess chart position will tell. 

Also, The Fame is a bigger album. Immediately upon debut, too 

I really enjoyed the song naked it’s really good and over all the album was fun I’m here for it we need more fun pop albums 😛

The delusion to not include Sweet But Psycho, the lead single, to album's overall numbers. :bear:

She still has Salt, Kings & Queens, Torn, So Am I and hopefully many more.

LPic5f6a16f321e831480388901.gif

selenalavigne

The thing I'm shocked about is that they recorded over 100 songs for the album...

and these are the best songs they had? wow...

OT: i mean she already made it. she has a top 10 hit and will probably get a top 40 these next couple weeks.

idk what the joke is.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Archived