đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max - Amazon Live Music + Ava plans to drop Deluxe edition of H&H

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

You can watch full interview + perfomances here:  https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/62fae6f4-1d9d-4168-a6f8-f430326a9abd

Ava about Deluxe Edition in interview

Performances:

Kings&Queens

Naked

Salt

Who's Laughing Now

Sweet but Psycho
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

Ava will also perform on “America’s Got Talent” Finale at 8PM ET this Tuesday ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I'm sorry but that girl has never play the pianno in her life, in all her videos when she "plays" piano you never see a shot of her hands and the way she puts her hands in the piano is very obvious she's doing everything but playing piano.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

IllusionLover

YASS she's literally doing for H&H what Gaga should've done for Chromatica since day one. And I'm excited for the Deluxe version, I hope it's an excuse to put a more sickening cover for the album.

SHE 👏🏻 SAID 👏🏻 PROMO👏🏻

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

PinkJelly

Her performances have really improved since the first time I saw her perform Sweet But Psycho - really do like H&H just wish we hadn’t heard 90% of it before it even dropped 

IllusionLover
2 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

Her performances have really improved since the first time I saw her perform Sweet But Psycho - really do like H&H just wish we hadn’t heard 90% of it before it even dropped 

Especially the Hell part, it's literally 4 songs, the rest are just old singles. Also I feel SBP should be in the Purgatory side.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived