Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey's tour pianist hinting at something coming soon

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
16 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

NFR was pushed back several times and was there was an overall sense uncertainity about it, the lead singles came one full year before the actual album, she said wrong timeframes of release etc,  same goes about the audiobook. She released a huge amont of material but let's not pretend waiting for it is easy lol. Even COCC was supposed to come this month (according to her sayings). And Gaga releases albums relatively often as well (2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2019, 2020).

Of the years you’ve given here miss Gaga has released original studio albums in 2008, 2009,2011, 2013, 2016, 2020 and that’s inc TFM

inc Paradise, since it’s just as original and long as TFM Lana has released albums in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020. 7 albums in 9 years pls

waiting for stuff from Lana is hard but she releases sooooo frequently the only other major artists who’re releasing like that are Ariana, Taylor. 

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Of the years you’ve given here miss Gaga has released original studio albums in 2008, 2009,2011, 2013, 2016, 2020 and that’s inc TFM

inc Paradise, since it’s just as original and long as TFM Lana has released albums in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020. 7 albums in 9 years pls

waiting for stuff from Lana is hard but she releases sooooo frequently the only other major artists who’re releasing like that are Ariana, Taylor. 

Both of them release relatively often but Lana is obviously ahead of Gaga (yes, TFM, if a full-on album from Gaga and some don't count AKA as a full official Lana album, C2C is a collaborative album and ASIB a soundtrack that has content basically like an usual album). However, waiting is hard for both of them and I'm sure you can't argue about that

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

I don't know if my autumn depression is ready for this :fatcat:

This is the first time I’ve heard of autumn depression... why does it happen :duck:

Summerboi14
3 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

At this point "soon" is my most hated word :crossed:

I'm an Avril fan and this word is cursed for a few years. It always means something bad.

I hope the album comes out this year. I don't want a delay because of Corona.

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

This is the first time I’ve heard of autumn depression... why does it happen :duck:

There are many people whose mood fluctuate according to seasons!

https://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/seasonal-affective-disorder#1

In autumns and winters especially, when it's colder and we get less sunshine, many are prone to depression.

Archived