⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Timothy Heller admits she lied about Melanie

DC

It's cut off on the second story but I google translated from the Spanish text on the side and this is everything I got after the comma:

"but she never wanted anything more than friendship."

So this basically concludes the whole "Melanie Assaulted Timothy" thing even though there was VERY hard evidence she didn't do it anyway, but this confirms it never-the-less.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 8
  • Sad 5

Chromatican

I’m glad Melanie’s name has been cleared. Tbh I believed the allegations initially so I’m glad they’re officially debunked. 

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 1

Born This Way

gallery-1468438252-katy-perry-rt-time.pn

Yes, I heard you needed me. Yes, I'm here to open you. Yes, I know that your heart is blue. So cold.
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 9

HoneyB

You should always believe the victim but the fact people were recording themselves breaking her merch and lighting vinyls on fire...:toofunny: they should've waited until concrete evidence is given before we “cancel” someone but of course that never happens:awkney:

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance You need to understand that balance
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

DC
Just now, HoneyB said:

You should always believe the victim but the fact people were recording themselves breaking her merch and lighting vinyls on fire...:toofunny:

They could've given it all to me :excuseu:

My dad hates Melanie but I love her and it would be hilarious if he had to see her everytime he walked into my room :billie:

But from the rest of what you said, 100% agree, like the Justin Bieber thing that happened a few months ago where that fan made a giant story with the same situation happening and it turned out they lied about it :derpga:

• YAAAS 2

PunkTheFunk

Now I regret calling her Felony Martinez :bradley:

• LMAO 19

DC
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Now I regret calling her Felony Martinez :bradley:

tenor.gif

Mindblown

Will this stop cancel culture? No. It's Guilty until proven innocent and if you disagree you get cancelled as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11

AphroditeLaydee

Too bad Melanie's whole career and momentum was damaged severely by those allegations. I'm not a Melanie fan but I could tell she was gaining some traction and hype around that time. Then when the allegations surfaced she became public enemy number 1. That's devastating.

• Like 1

giskardsb
34 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

Too bad Melanie's whole career and momentum was damaged severely by those allegations. I'm not a Melanie fan but I could tell she was gaining some traction and hype around that time. Then when the allegations surfaced she became public enemy number 1. That's devastating.

I don't know this story, but if all this stuff is true she could file charges against Timothy.  People have to be held responsible for these types of false accusations.

Edited by giskardsb
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Evan Peters

we been knew she lied from the beginning. sis couldn't even give a cohesive timeline that matched where melanie was location wise and used the attention she was getting to release a song lol

edit: also, can we PLEASE stop using mental illness as a scapegoat? your mental illness explains why you did it, but it doesn't excuse it nor does it erase the feelings of those you hurt. i say that as a fellow mentally ill person. like it's really not hard.

edit 2: of course her comments are off :rip:

Edited by Evan Peters
emma roberts is an abuser
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

Damn... Felanie was the funniest nickname ever :///

Pls no, seriously. Thank god. I feel so bad for Melanie, but thank god she’s clear now. I hate falling for this stuff ugghhh

• Like 2

latikofficial

these screenshots could very easily be fake, especially being posted by a fan account of Melanie’s. iirc they faked multiple tweets from her shortly afterwards. Timothy still has a post on her instagram feed explicitly stating that she was raped, from this year. 

Edited by latikofficial
uwu
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1