💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

911 tarot inspired fan art

Bella Goth

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

You really should do the whole collection of cards! Also name them as tarot cards like this one could be The Fall, The Biker, something like this! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really stunning I love it :firega:And I realize that as a reader of Marseille's tarot, I would love a Gaga version of it with the real cards.. It would sell pretty good for sure :huntyga:

Bella Goth

2nd card design is up guys! it will take sometimes to finish whole deck because of my job here and there :fatcat: , spread kindness and dont forget to mask up :pawsup:

Bella Goth
On 9/22/2020 at 3:36 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

You really should do the whole collection of cards! Also name them as tarot cards like this one could be The Fall, The Biker, something like this! 

23 hours ago, Esteban said:

This is really stunning I love it :firega:And I realize that as a reader of Marseille's tarot, I would love a Gaga version of it with the real cards.. It would sell pretty good for sure :huntyga:

omg! i'll try with her whole era :ally:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
giskardsb
On 9/23/2020 at 3:42 AM, Bella Goth said:

2nd card design is up guys! it will take sometimes to finish whole deck because of my job here and there :fatcat: , spread kindness and dont forget to mask up :pawsup:

It looks really good great job!

• 4 weeks later...
Catnikko
On 9/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Bella Goth said:

Haii, as you guys want me to finish whole collection, i'll try my best to finish all 21-22(?) cards

here we goo

Card No. IX - Can't See Me Cry (22-09-2020)

Reveal hidden contents

EifYVDtUMAAmUjM?format=jpg&name=large

Card No. XX - Manic Places (23-09-2020)

Reveal hidden contents

Eile1RAVkAIS17z?format=jpg&name=large

ps: i really want to have a monsters family so we can interact each other hahaha, we can follow each other social media, i'll follow back (dm me first so i know you're monsters) paws up and share kindness xx

this is amaaazing!

Archived