Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This particular scene in the 911 video could have a deeper meaning

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
28 minutes ago, Impeachment said:

do you think Gaga has multiple personality disorder

Dissociative identity disorder? No. She doesn’t.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ShesAMess
39 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I think so, yeah. It's her way of showing "my biggest enemy is me" as in, the voices in her head are her biggest enemies and are persistent to literally kill her and so, the best way to get rid of them is just to kill her physical self. At least that's what I took from it.

What is really genius about this scene however, is the transition from the hallucination to the reality. The way she has to get killed in her hallucination (both literally and figuratively) in order to be brought back to life in reality. It blew my mind away when I realized it the first time and how poetically it was depicted. 

Yeah that latter part is what first came to me since in the scene where she is floating she is basically ready to ”stay” there which would mean dying in real life so she needs to die to be brought back from the dream or hallucination

but what I now find really genius is how it can be interpreted with two different storylines, like the obvious with the real accident and everything that comes with it but also this could work with no accident but with just everyday mental healt problems that she goes through everyday 

I would like to try and explain more but it’s morning and this already require a lot of thinking (which is one thing I most love about this video since it actually make you think) :huntyga: but my english translator skills are running low 

Free my mind, ARTPOP

There's sth that nobody noticed that before. I'm not sure about it either. I think there is a connection between accident from John Wayne video and the accident from 911. The gaga's outfit from the accident scene in both videos are same. Anybody noticed that? What do u think about it?

ShesAMess
8 minutes ago, TheNewEye said:

The gaga's outfit from the accident scene in both videos are same. Anybody noticed that? What do u think about it?

Which outfit do you mean?

Free my mind, ARTPOP

SchwineLove

The girl is through some weird sh*t between 2009 until at least 2014. Like the whole artistry and imagery. We don't know what was behind the scene, what was happening in her head, what was influencing her. There's ultra-fast and exponential change in her life, and it could have messed her mind. We are lucky that Gaga is an educated and privileged woman, with functional family, because she can have a chance to break out of whatever control towards her life. She has authentic talent to make her own song. I believe she was into unprecedented spiral that she didn't understand at the time. 

I cannot really explain, but if she was a regular pop girl with no exceptional talent, no functional family, no good background of education (but then ironically she cannot be a Lady Gaga), I bet she cannot break out of the "control", at least from Troy and BoomKack as her manager and creative director. I dunno, maybe I'm too delusional and can be borderline a conspiracy freak.

SchwineLove
1 hour ago, Impeachment said:

do you think Gaga has multiple personality disorder

No I don't think she's having it, but I believe she was heavily manic and starts to think high and fantasized concept into her art, and maybe then she got lost in it. Like the whole Born This Way era, I believe in some point she believes herself to be a world savior, which in later time we can see that some of it works. Maybe like she repeatedly says, she used to think like that in real life maybe due to multiple traumatic experiences that she re-imagine that into high art visualization in her head.

:tldr: I think she was heavily manic that it makes her constantly think in a high art re-visualization

1 hour ago, ShesAMess said:

Which outfit do you mean?

The white shirt from Joanne era

She had the same outfit at the accident in 911 video

2 minutes ago, TheNewEye said:

The white shirt from Joanne era

She had the same outfit at the accident in 911 video

Maybe she is representing with her outfit that this all happened during that time of the Joanne era

Davidsonary
3 hours ago, ShesAMess said:

Okay so I started to think this through more and watched the video for the 1000000 time :huntyga: and this scene 

867-EEBE9-2-BEA-4-E2-E-91-A3-57-D28-ACC5

is actually interesting if you include the ”multiple Gagas” how they all say ”please patch the line” and this almost looks like a ritual or something so is this like that she would finally get rid of those voices?.... but she is actually crying cause she is scared to let them go?

I mean I don’t know :huntyga: has someone already come up with something for this scene?

I was thinking about the possible meaning of that toy carousel horse in this scene. Why not just use the original horse? Do you think she is trying to depict something from her childhood here?

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

3 minutes ago, Davidsonary said:

I was thinking about the possible meaning of that toy carousel horse in this scene. Why not just use the original horse? Do you think she is trying to depict something from her childhood

It may just not have been feasible to use the real horse. He wouldn't know they're shooting a movie and that he needs to stand perfectly still.

ShesAMess
12 minutes ago, Davidsonary said:

I was thinking about the possible meaning of that toy carousel horse in this scene. Why not just use the original horse? Do you think she is trying to depict something from her childhood here?

3 minutes ago, MOT said:

It may just not have been feasible to use the real horse. He wouldn't know they're shooting a movie and that he needs to stand perfectly still.

I was just gonna say the same thing, but who knows if you come up with something I’m interested to hear :ally:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

1 hour ago, Ivy said:

Maybe she is representing with her outfit that this all happened during that time of the Joanne era

Yeah that's a possibility. I think that lady gaga version with white shirt is the real one (Stefani). In John Wayne music video Joanne was explaining what happened to Stefani in that time till the accident and in 911 she's explaining what happened to Stefani after the accident (a particular panic attack I think she had in real life between 2014 - 2016). I also think the whole Chromatica album is about that symbolic accident. Alice: Could u pull out of this alive? And reply: Am I still alive? She is in her mind (Chromatica) till Sine from above. She finally find something to believe. I'm not sure about it but these are what makes sense to me.

Archived