Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

90 Day Fiancé

Renie

Featured Posts

Who’s down? What season are you watching? Use the spoiler tag if you think it needs it! Don’t want to ruin it for anyone 

I can’t get enough of the Coltee and Larissa train wreck! It’s so good!:ladyhaha: He’s so repulsive 

SharkmanthaC

I just finished Season 6.  I need Hulu to get more seasons.

I also always Google the couples to see if they're still together. 

she/her/hers

Just now, MonsterMom said:

I did not like Jay and Ashley at all! 

Spoiler

I just saw on Instagram that they finally just recently broke up for good! How did they go that long?

MonsterMom
Just now, Renie said:
  Hide contents

I just saw on Instagram that they finally just recently broke up for good! How did they go that long?

I don’t know! She is an idiot and she has small kids!!! :bear:

And Libby’s family in Moldova in Happily Ever After, they're so awful! Omg and Angela! She’s so crazy and her bra/purse situation! :ladyhaha:

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Renie said:

And Libby’s family in Moldova in Happily Ever After, they're so awful! Omg and Angela! She’s so crazy and her bra/purse situation! :ladyhaha:

Ok Angela makes me laugh so hard :ladyhaha:. She is crazy but so entertaining 

I think I started watching Season 3 and am pretty caught up. I kinda watch sporadically because I don't have cable, but I keep up with the more notable couples.

Tbh I think I dislike a majority of the couples :ladyhaha:

I will say justice for Chantel. Everyone around her seems like a trainwreck

Also can we talk about the lawyers they have??? Those cannot be real, actual professionals right :interestinga:

Edited just now by anonanon

9 minutes ago, Renie said:

I’m honestly surprised so many stay together! Then there’s the ones that don’t stand a chance! 

reallly??

3 minutes ago, anonanon said:

I think I started watching Season 3 and am pretty caught up. I kinda watch sporadically because I don't have cable, but I keep up with the more notable couples.

Tbh I think I dislike a majority of the couples :ladyhaha:

I will say justice for Chantel. Everyone around her seems like a trainwreck

Also can we talk about the lawyers they have??? Those cannot be real, actual professionals right :interestinga:

I feel like I hate them all with the exception of 3 or 4!

And yes, no wonder it take so long for them to figure out the visas and getting them to the US. 

Archived