💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

90 Day Fiancé

Renie

Featured Posts

Just finished watching season 4. Can’t stand the delusional David and stone-cold Lana. The amount of money that man spent (even before her!) on Ukranian women and trips and couldn’t even learn the language! 

Ed was super annoying, tho I felt sorry for him when he explained he was bullied for his looks.

Lisa is disgusting, the way she treated Usman, he has never insulted her and I read somewhere later, she called him the N word! 

I don’t remember all the couples from other seasons, just a few stood out. Avery and the Syrian guy, I think they live in Dubai now, they were so sweet. 

FreePalestine

Glamourpuss

I don't watch it but I followed the story of Big Ed and Rose because I came across it on Youtube. I haven't cringed so much in my life. :smh:

6 minutes ago, lego said:

Just finished watching season 4. Can’t stand the delusional David and stone-cold Lana. The amount of money that man spent (even before her!) on Ukranian women and trips and couldn’t even learn the language! 

Ed was super annoying, tho I felt sorry for him when he explained he was bullied for his looks.

Lisa is disgusting, the way she treated Usman, he has never insulted her and I read somewhere later, she called him the N word! 

I don’t remember all the couples from other seasons, just a few stood out. Avery and the Syrian guy, I think they live in Dubai now, they were so sweet. 

Omg david is awful. I can’t stand him! He’s so arrogant about it all. Those woman are just stealing money from him at this point

I started liking Ed, but then I just hated him. The stuff he said to her 

How about the “lesbian” couple. They were such a sad excuse for a first gay couple. I was so upset about that. 

4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I stan Chantel and Pedro as a couple

Yeah I'm pulling for them, too. Pedro comes off as a little lazy to me in the edits, like every shot is just him playing video games. But it's probably just how they frame it. I thought their 90 Day Self-Quarantine update was cute

Edited just now by anonanon

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, anonanon said:

Yeah I'm pulling for them, too. Pedro comes off as a little lazy to me in the edits, like every shot is just him playing video games. But it's probably just how they frame it. I thought their 90 Day Self-Quarantine update was cute

de pinky winky!

1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

de pinky winky!

Did you also think he was referring to the cat until the end :toofunny:

18 minutes ago, Renie said:

Omg david is awful. I can’t stand him! He’s so arrogant about it all. Those woman are just stealing money from him at this point

I started liking Ed, but then I just hated him. The stuff he said to her 

How about the “lesbian” couple. They were such a sad excuse for a first gay couple. I was so upset about that. 

https://old.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/g0snod/erikas_obsession_with_lady_gaga/ 

"Did you see the picture from when Gaga brought a much younger Erica up on stage with her? There is a short video too. Erica has attended often enough that now Gaga does seem to recognize her and they have talked at venues again since that early onstage moment. Of course with her bright hair colors Erica is highly recognizable. Erica really loves following bands around and sometimes she gets a photographer’s pass. She travels to the US for certain performances."

:oprah:

:bradley:

10 hours ago, anonanon said:

https://old.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/g0snod/erikas_obsession_with_lady_gaga/ 

"Did you see the picture from when Gaga brought a much younger Erica up on stage with her? There is a short video too. Erica has attended often enough that now Gaga does seem to recognize her and they have talked at venues again since that early onstage moment. Of course with her bright hair colors Erica is highly recognizable. Erica really loves following bands around and sometimes she gets a photographer’s pass. She travels to the US for certain performances."

:oprah:

:bradley:

Fun fact, Erika was behind me in line for enigma in Vegas. She couldn’t stop talking about how many times she’s met Gaga. She rubbed me and my friend the wrong way. When I saw she was going to be on the show I about died. Of course she would. Both of those girls did it for the screen time. And there’s a picture that they showed on the show of erika in this orange and purple body suit. That’s from vegas and I’m the person in front of her, you can only see the back of me! :billie:

Archived