Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

How do you feel about this look?

Twitter

Featured Posts

I dont think it's flattering, but the video of her getting DOWN in the club directly after this is iconic.

I do like the nose tho.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

I love everything about the ARTPOP era, the highs and the lows. This was definitely a high :kara:

Speaking of which, imagine being high and just googling Gaga ARTPOP lewks and seeing all the crazy, macabre outfits :lolga:

joannesrats

someone like two days ago: i love how positive ggd is lately

ggd:

13 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

It looks like a bad Halloween costume and I wish I'd never seen it

I am not into it. I don't like extreme gothic Hot Topic sort of looks on anyone. She looks so young there though, I'd think this picture to be before The Fame.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

hieronymus
5 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

someone like two days ago: i love how positive ggd is lately

ggd:

I hope you're at least having fun.

Glamourpuss

I wouldn't say it was bad, but it's one of the few looks I can't really vibe with because that part of the era was really weird to me and the time I felt the least connected to her and her art. 

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

it was a joke :triggered: 

okay? You still quoted me. lol I'm sorry the fact that I don't like this look has you bent out of shape.

If it makes you feel any better, the other day I decided I actually do like the chicken nugget head look.

joannesrats
Just now, Dukttapetoo said:

okay? You still quoted me. lol I'm sorry the fact that I don't like this look has you bent out of shape.

If it makes you feel any better, the other day I decided I actually do like the chicken nugget head look.

I quoted you because it was ironic that someone said just the other day that GGD was becoming more positive, and then someone commented how much they hated it and said they wish they'd never seen it, which is a bit of a dramatic response. I thought it was funny, I'm not bent out of shape. Don't take stuff too personally :enigma:

Reject False Icons

Maybe if she hadn’t painted her nose I would have loved it. But I don’t understand the concept 

although it looks like a dark ARTPOP interpretation, some proto Chromatica look 

Archived