💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Xtina shouts Gaga out on Twitter

ARTGOD

Featured Posts

Xtina’s new Twitter post shouts out the women she’s been inspired by and it features Gaga :diane:.

I see she hasn’t forgotten about ARTPOP :golfclap:.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk

Isn't she @ ing  everyone lately? i feel like she is very needy for a collab. Just a matter of time till she shout ava max mark my words

She's one of the most supportive female artists out there so I'm not surprised:heart: Love this:diane:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

1 minute ago, Monet said:

My two faves :kara:

Oh wow really? Same!:kara:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

i love her sm

Spoiler

i saw her live last year she was sooooooooooo good btw shes on par with gaga in terms of how fun the show was no joke

human turd

LilyLark

I've always been curious why some Christina fans are convinced she and Gaga hate one another. Is it because of Perez? Is it just normal stan twitter craziness? Because she was at Enigma, did the duet with her, etc....if anything they seem like friendly colleagues or maybe even friends.

PunkTheFunk
13 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Isn't she @ ing  everyone lately? i feel like she is very needy for a collab. Just a matter of time till she shout ava max mark my words

The Oreo money is drying out

6 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

I hope Gaga acknowledges this somehow

That would mean acknowledging that DWUW exists wouldn’t it :messga:? I would love it if she openly embraced the Xtina version and made everyone forget R Kelly was ever in it.

Xtina seems to look fondly at that duet, and clearly Gaga cared enough about it to keep it up on streaming services when she deleted the original version.

I hate that the Xtina version is tainted because of the pdf file, because it’s amazing and in my opinion it’s the best version of the song. I would die if they ever got together and sung it again but I know that will never happen :interestinga:.

17 minutes ago, Davian said:

Oh wow really? Same!:kara:

The taste! Although it's a little stressful to be part of the two fanbases on twitter and see that the fighters and little monsters apparently hate each other :saladga:

Archived