Xtina shouts Gaga out on Twitter

ARTGOD

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame
3 hours ago, dollardays said:

I remember when this happened in 2009. She wasn't shading her, she genuinely didn't know anything about Gaga. Which makes sense since she had such an enigmatic persona at the time.

It was shade. “Lady” is part of Gaga’s name. She was weird but it was very obvious she was a woman. It was Xtina capitalizing on the “Lady Gaga has a penis” rumor that was really popular in 2009.

Like someone else said, she got a nice piece of humble pie after Bionic and Lotus.

1 hour ago, Davian said:

Why are you trying so hard to deny her supportiveness towards females in the music industry?:air: She is praising women left and right and has been doing that since the beginning of her career. But oh well, stay bitter I guess:lana:

I'm not trying anything it's the truth. She was the first mean girl even before Madonna came for Gaga. And I'll never forget that. I'm not saying she's a bad person just the fact that she's not supportive like you said. She might now and we all know why. 

13 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I've always been curious why some Christina fans are convinced she and Gaga hate one another. Is it because of Perez? Is it just normal stan twitter craziness? Because she was at Enigma, did the duet with her, etc....if anything they seem like friendly colleagues or maybe even friends.

well in 2008 she was pretty shady about Gaga but it's in the past now :kiss:

14 hours ago, ARTGOD said:

Xtina’s new Twitter post shouts out the women she’s been inspired by and it features Gaga :diane:.

I see she hasn’t forgotten about ARTPOP :golfclap:.

Me looking for Gaga in that first pic, not realizing there was a second. Lol

looking jim carrey GIF

LilyLark
On 9/22/2020 at 8:15 AM, Ricardo said:

well in 2008 she was pretty shady about Gaga but it's in the past now :kiss:

I totally forgot about that lol. But yeah, post 2012-2013 she and Gag have seemed friendly-ish?

Archived