Xtina shouts Gaga out on Twitter

ARTGOD

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame
55 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I've always been curious why some Christina fans are convinced she and Gaga hate one another. Is it because of Perez? Is it just normal stan twitter craziness? Because she was at Enigma, did the duet with her, etc....if anything they seem like friendly colleagues or maybe even friends.

When Gaga was a rising star in 2009, and even when she became a superstar during the TFM-era, Xtina dropped Mariah and Madonna levels of shade at Gaga when promoting Bionic. Some of her most notable quotes include:

2009: “I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman.”

2010: “Oh, the newcomer?… I think she’s really fun to look at.”

And then we have Gaga's response, as graceful as ever in 2009:

"Well, it was very flattering when it happened. She’s such a huge star and if anything I should send her flowers, because a lot of people in America didn’t know who I was until that whole thing happened."

During the ARTPOP-era when DWUW was a single, Gaga and Xtina met backstage somewhere (I think The Voice?) and they both put the negativity to rest (at this point it was 4 years later) and publicly tweeted and praised each other. Then Gaga invited her to do a duet remix for DWUW.

58 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

That would mean acknowledging that DWUW exists wouldn’t it :messga:? I would love it if she openly embraced the Xtina version and made everyone forget R Kelly was ever in it.

Xtina seems to look fondly at that duet, and clearly Gaga cared enough about it to keep it up on streaming services when she deleted the original version.

I hate that the Xtina version is tainted because of the pdf file, because it’s amazing and in my opinion it’s the best version of the song. I would die if they ever got together and sung it again but I know that will never happen :interestinga:.

I agree. Sometimes I wish that the original version never happened. 

4 hours ago, Monet said:

The taste! Although it's a little stressful to be part of the two fanbases on twitter and see that the fighters and little monsters apparently hate each other :saladga:

Oh definitely:bear: More of the people I follow are Xtina stan accounts and the amount of Gaga hate I have to endure every day:bear: People who love both are so rare nnn

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

11 minutes ago, Sumeet said:

No No No

Yes. End of discussion xoxo

tenor.gif?itemid=18155667

dollardays
7 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

When Gaga was a rising star in 2009, and even when she became a superstar during the TFM-era, Xtina dropped Mariah and Madonna levels of shade at Gaga when promoting Bionic. Some of her most notable quotes include:

2009: “I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman.”

I remember when this happened in 2009. She wasn't shading her, she genuinely didn't know anything about Gaga. Which makes sense since she had such an enigmatic persona at the time.

She is having a very zen moment.

I would enjoy Gaga ft Xtina on a song not so marred with controversy though.

Inb4 "Sine from above ft. Elton John and Christina Aguilera" where the trance is removed and Xtina just riffs it

flyaway
7 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

2010: “Oh, the newcomer?… I think she’s really fun to look at.”

And then we have Gaga's response, as graceful as ever in 2009:

"Well, it was very flattering when it happened. She’s such a huge star and if anything I should send her flowers, because a lot of people in America didn’t know who I was until that whole thing happened."

During the ARTPOP-era when DWUW was a single, Gaga and Xtina met backstage somewhere (I think The Voice?) and they both put the negativity to rest (at this point it was 4 years later) and publicly tweeted and praised each other. Then Gaga invited her to do a duet remix for DWUW.

Xtina did have some humble pie right after Bionic and Lotus underperformed, didn't she?

GrimyPotableDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

1 minute ago, Sumeet said:

No accept it and move on honey. 

Why are you trying so hard to deny her supportiveness towards females in the music industry?:air: She is praising women left and right and has been doing that since the beginning of her career. But oh well, stay bitter I guess:lana:

Archived