💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and her Dad regarding politics

David Ward

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

MODS: Can we make a new rule that Gaga's parents and sister are off limits on GGD? I've already said it before in a similar thread but most of us can appreciate how complicated our own family relationships are, and what it's like to love a parent who has sh*tty political views or business dealings.

Gaga is not responsible for Joe. Gaga should not have to see or hear about her fans nitpicking her family. This is gross, invasive and I think we need to take a stand on this particular issue.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

I couldn’t find any source that her dad voted for or supports Donald Trump. Every link on Google just links to his GoFundMe controversy.

Ask someone to PM it for you cos you can't post it here anyway, it will be deleted :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

David Ward
4 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

This is gross, invasive and I think we need to take a stand on this particular issue.

I think fans have discussed more invasive things about her previously on this forum. If I can't discuss it here, then where can I? 

How is it any worse than when fans desperately tried to talk about her sexual assaults before she was ready to open up about them? That's more gross to me than just some family drama. 

1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

MODS: Can we make a new rule that Gaga's parents and sister are off limits on GGD? I've already said it before in a similar thread but most of us can appreciate how complicated our own family relationships are, and what it's like to love a parent who has sh*tty political views or business dealings.

Gaga is not responsible for Joe. Gaga should not have to see or hear about her fans nitpicking her family. This is gross, invasive and I think we need to take a stand on this particular issue.

Nah, you can't do that. This subject is open to be discussed. People have rights of free speech.

ProdigyARTPOP
3 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

what if some of us empathize with her though and those struggles she’s had with her dad & that’s why we’re mentioning it?

Not everything is meant with malice.

Just now, RAMROD said:

Nah, you can't do that. This subject is open to be discussed. People have rights of free speech.

Watch this thread get closed in 5 mins :billie:

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, ProdigyARTPOP said:

what if some of us empathize with her though and those struggles she’s had with her dad & that’s why we’re mentioning it?

Not everything is meant with malice.

I agree, that's a totally different ball game. What I meant when I say "off limits" is this weird obsession with pointing out and highlighting her Dad's behaviour and business dealings and how it contradicts Gaga's beliefs and values. I think if the only aim of the conversation about her Dad is to expose or call attention to contradictory behaviour it really shouldn't be on GGD.

BillieGOAT
31 minutes ago, David Ward said:

This past Father's Day she gave her dad a box of Oreos. This could be just a sweet inside joke between the two of them, but it could also be interpreted as shade seeing how unhealthy the snack is especially dangerous at his age and in his conditions he has faced and may have to endure again eventually as he ages. 

Are you insinuating that Gaga is trying to taunt him about/worsen his heart condition via a box of Oreo’s on Father’s Day :smh:

24 minutes ago, Doot said:

I dont get the impression they are close anymore.

Same. I’m glad she at least has her mom whom she seems to have a close and loving relationship with.

DiskoBaby
12 minutes ago, David Ward said:

I remember seeing them a few weeks back. Ill try to look and find an article or two soon

Okay

LGMonster95

What's between Gaga and her father should be their own thing not ours. My mom for example voted for a party that's very hated in my country, do I hate her now for this? Absolutely not, It's my mom at the end and politics should not ruin your relationship with your parents, I'm sure its the same thing with Gaga since family and her friends are the most important for her.

DiskoBaby

How are you all believing this about his dads political views? Was there some breaking news story I didn’t know about? Y’all just reading the op and assuming it’s true, where the source to this? 

7 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

How are you all believing this about his dads political views? Was there some breaking news story I didn’t know about? Y’all just reading the op and assuming it’s true, where the source to this? 

Are you so shielded that you missed the fact that Joe is registered Republican and have donated Trump campaign in 2016, with recorded receipts, the websites is still up to this day, the same year Gaga was very upset about Trump winning Presidency?? :billie: 

Archived