💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and her Dad regarding politics

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

Girl c'mon lol. She's not trying to set off a diabetic coma or heart attack in him. She's not attempting to poison him.

They both have enough money to buy themselves whatever they want, so they go for sentimental gifts instead of expensive gifts. It's more about the thought and laughs and jokes at that level of wealth in between family members.

I get what you're saying! I only added that one in there for humor. :flop:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Sorry guys, I thought this was a Gaga forum where we could talk about anything regarding to her. Maybe I should post on a Madonna forum for some real answers? :flop:

We can give real answers too. :oprah:

David Ward
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

We can give real answers too. :oprah:

I know, but some members were more annoyed I brought it up in this forum. Others have been kind enough to genuinely share their thoughts on the matter. I would never join a Madonna forum, ew lol. 

13 minutes ago, David Ward said:

This past Father's Day she gave her dad a box of Oreos. This could be just a sweet inside joke between the two of them, but it could also be interpreted as shade seeing how unhealthy the snack is especially dangerous at his age and in his conditions he has faced and may have to endure again eventually as he ages.

You think she...was trying to give him congestive heart failure again? :wtfga:

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Practicing for her role in the Gucci movie. :vegas: :lmao: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

David Ward
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

LMAO no, I mentioned it could be a cute inside joke that they share between them. And one box of Oreos wouldn't really harm him in the long run. 

Maybe they were truffle Oreos individually wrapped in gold leaf :wtfga: So she did spill some serious cash on him

Anyway to give you a more sincere answer:

23 minutes ago, David Ward said:

I watched an interview where Gaga stated that she could not save her father. Was she referring to help him cope with his sister's (Joanne) death or other aspects about him that she feels he needs to work (politics, stubbornness, etc)? 

I took that as referring to Joanne and whatever trauma or residual grief Joe may still have over her death. I don't want to speculate much how Joe feels nowadays about that though, it would be so personal a thing, and he doesn't seem to be as freely sharing with his deepest feelings as Gaga is with hers...

(Tbh I would have mixed feelings if a family member did for me what Gaga did for Joe. Like aww that's really sweet you care but also damn that's our most personal and intimate family dynamics and you're showing that to the world) (writing and touring a whole album about it and trying to 'save'/'fix' me, I mean)

⚡🐲

StarstruckIllusion

OP on to something tho. Joanne was meant to fix her father and, and it failed so miserably she became (suicidally?) depressed. Now he’s out here supporting Trump and doing other **** tha kinda the opposite of what she stands for. Maybe something just broke, where they kinda gave up on making each other happy. 

Hopefully they make it work with the facts/actions they don’t choose to share with us

David Ward
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

I took that as referring to Joanne and whatever trauma or residual grief Joe may still have over her death. I don't want to speculate much how Joe feels nowadays about that though, it would be so personal a thing, and he doesn't seem to be as freely sharing with his deepest feelings as Gaga is with hers...

(Tbh I would have mixed feelings if a family member did for me what Gaga did for Joe. Like aww that's really sweet you care but also damn that's our most personal and intimate family dynamics and you're showing that to the world)

Get out of my head :omg:

My thoughts exactly 

DiskoBaby

I couldn’t find any source that her dad voted for or supports Donald Trump. Every link on Google just links to his GoFundMe controversy.

David Ward
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

I couldn’t find any source that her dad voted for or supports Donald Trump. Every link on Google just links to his GoFundMe controversy.

I remember seeing them a few weeks back. Ill try to look and find an article or two soon

Archived