Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and her Dad regarding politics

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

I know she and her father are really close, but he has been doing really shady things lately that goes against many things she stands and advocates for. (i.e. Donating and voting for Trump, that indoor seating against Covid regulations, etc.)

Much like Cynthia is: Is Joe comfortable and accepting of the LGBT community (her fans)? That is one of Trump's biggest platforms against the LGBT community) Or is it capitalist greed that Trump encourages and embraces that he resonates with her father?

How do you think their current relationship is now? I watched an interview where Gaga stated that she could not save her father. Was she referring to help him cope with his sister's (Joanne) death or other aspects about him that she feels he needs to work (politics, stubbornness, etc)? 

This past Father's Day she gave her dad a box of Oreos. This could be just a sweet inside joke between the two of them, but it could also be interpreted as shade seeing how unhealthy the snack is especially dangerous at his age and in his conditions he has faced and may have to endure again eventually as he ages.

Also: when she wrote Speechless about convincing him to get his heart surgery because he was being too stubborn. Do you think Gaga has, for years, been attempting to make him less-ignorant and stubborn?

Please don't drag me :ohno: I'm just curious as to what you guys think :heart: 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell

I don’t think her personal relationship with her father is our business honestly. And every time we bring her father’s political choices on GGD it finds its way outside of the forums. 

thehanyo

I can relate tbh. My dad is a Trump supporter and it kills me.

And just like I don't want people talking about my business, I'll keep my mouth shut about hers. :bear:

StarstruckIllusion

You can still love someone while disagreeing with their politics, or so I heard. Maybe that “love makes you do crazy things” line applies here :legend:

Brainiac
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

I can relate tbh. My dad is a Trump supporter and it kills me.

And just like I don't want people talking about my business, I'll keep my mouth shut about hers. :bear:

I echo the same sentiments here. And both my parents are Trump supporters too so I can definitely relate with you as well.

Rat Boy

"It could also be interpreted as shade seeing how unhealthy the snack is especially dangerous at his age and in his conditions he has faced and may have to endure again eventually as he ages."

Gaga is not a Twitter stan. :spin: 

I don't think she would do something like that to her dad.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

David Ward

Sorry guys, I thought this was a Gaga forum where we could talk about anything regarding to her. Maybe I should post on a Madonna forum for some real answers? :flop:

Edit: this comment was a joke. Hence the clown Emoji. I would never join a Madonna forum. I was trying to make a point. A bad one at that.

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I don’t think her personal relationship with her father is our business honestly.

Nobody’s campaigning for us to raid Gaga/Joe’s socials to personally ask them this...

5 minutes ago, David Ward said:

This past Father's Day she gave her dad a box of Oreos. This could be just a sweet inside joke between the two of them, but it could also be interpreted as shade seeing how unhealthy the snack is especially dangerous at his age

Girl c'mon lol. She's not trying to set off a diabetic coma or heart attack in him. She's not attempting to poison him.

They both have enough money to buy themselves whatever they want, so they go for sentimental gifts instead of expensive gifts. It's more about the thought and laughs and jokes at that level of wealth in between family members.

⚡🐲

David Ward
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

You can still love someone while disagreeing with their politics, or so I heard. Maybe that “love makes you do crazy things” like applies here :legend:

1 minute ago, Ivy said:

I think they obviously have some disagreements, but they probably try to get along because they love each other

Thank you both for your genuine responses. Other members should take notes :hug:

Archived