💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and her Dad regarding politics

David Ward

Featured Posts

I'm sure this is a very difficult topic for Gaga... I just did a little digging and Joe went on a donation spree as recently as June and seeing that upset ME :saladga: It sucks and I really feel for her, and I assume Natali and Cynthia too. Politics can definitely change relationships, they are revealing of someone's values at the end of the day, but we know Gaga gets good therapy and has great supportive friends and family, so hopefully she's doing well.

Let's not make it a big thing and make it harder for her. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

He seems supportive of the LGBT community. I remember seeing one of his social media posts about two of his employees, both women, who were getting married to each other, and he was very congratulatory and warm toward them. 

I don't have the impression that he's right wing in terms of social issues. 

She/Her/Hers

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

He seems supportive of the LGBT community. I remember seeing one of his social media posts about two of his employees, both women, who were getting married to each other, and he was very congratulatory and warm toward them. 

I don't have the impression that he's right wing in terms of social issues. 

The restaurant also always celebrates Pride and posts related photos on their Instagram, they had Pride tshirts for sale etc.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived