💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ellen Controversy Going Too Far (Article)

MrMojoRisin

Featured Posts

Economy

It's so hard to say we know so few details

- How much was it directly from her and how much was her management? 

- How much did she know about what was happening exactly? 

- Are the stories fully true or are they embellished and exagerated and only partially true? 

I think it's pretty clear that at the very least there was carelessness on her part to make sure her staff were treat with dignity and with a good work environment and for that she needs to take accountability.

But to what degree is she guilty of it herself and how severe and accurate are these stories? That I think is hard to tell and unfortunately the media is not necessarily fully reliable especially if there's a dramatic juicy story that will sell and get attention I don't totally trust that nothing has been embellished

Obviously her team were gonna plant some positive stories now that the show is back. She didn't even properly address everything on her monologue. Tried to make it seem like "everyone has bad days and gets sad and mistreats people sometimes" when in fact people said they weren't ever aloud to look her in the eyes. She only took accountability because it's "her name on the show" not because she was the one who created the terror enviroment.

Reality

I don't understand this "Everyone's being so mean to Ellen! sToP yOu GuYs!" argument.

If she has a toxic workplace environment, then she deserves to be called out on it. I don't understand people saying, "Y'all just want to hate on her cause she's famous!" Like, no, that's not the case at all :smh: It could've Ellen or literally any other person or company, and the criticism still applies. A toxic workplace environment is a toxic workplace environment. Stop trying to defend these people that frankly don't need any defending whatsoever.

I don't think Ellen is a monster, but she also had to know what was going on in her own show. She was at least complacent with her producers' actions.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

3 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Kim, there’s people that are dying.

literally my response to all of this now

i dont really believe much of it anymore.. there are uyghur muslims being killed and imprisioned in china.. there are better things to worry about.

Chromatica

People who do not care what Ellen has done to her employees or who she in when the cameras are off will nevertheless use this as an opportunity to send hate to her because people love to see someone successful fall.

But she has so much money so why should I care lol

tbh when I think about it, most of the people here and on Twitter, would act the same when they'll be in position of power, it's human nature I guess, or just ego, or lack of education.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

God Control

I don’t get the whole victim or hitler mentality or the YAS QUEEN or CANCEL AND FIRE AND NEVER HIRE reaction. Is there room to negotiate the harm done and fix it? Is there a chance we can call out the negative acts and words without demanding them to be fired and ended for life? Is there room for forgiveness after someone vows and takes steps to make amends? It doesn’t seem like activism and cancel culture is seeking repair but only making it ok to destroy a person and moving on to the next. 

Archived