event

BBMA's: Host and Icon Award Recipient announced

Dirkje

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelly is a great choice I think! 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Pennywise

In 2020? As if they could make things worse :bear:

We're not having a c*untry revival no thanks :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Just now, joannesrats said:

Do y'all know realize how impactful Garth Brooks has been to country music and music as a whole 

Obviously not. It‘s a man in country: immediate shade without knowing anything. Nothing new :awkney:

Musery

6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who's Gareth Brooks? :billie:

His name is Garth, not Gareth :poot: it's right there in the OP

The highest certified solo artist in the US with 157 million album units sold and 9 DIAMOND albums under his belt. He's a country music legend. He's also going to cover Shallow soon with his wife and watch Shallow rise everywhere when his cover is released

Legends covering legends :legend:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

KevinWright

Garth Brooks is a huge star. One of the best selling artists ever. There's no need of hate towards him because a pop girl didn't receive the icon award. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

The highest certified solo artist in the US with 9x DIAMOND albums under his belt. He's a country music legend. He's also going to cover Shallow soon with his wife and watch Shallow rise everywhere when his cover is released

I honestly never heard of the guy, but then again, I'm not from the US nor am I into country :air:   but that is impressive 

End Racism Now

joannesrats
Just now, Antonoff said:

does anybody know their parameters to pick an icon? :bear:

They chose the best selling solo act in US history, that's a pretty good parameter 

Archived