πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 mistake/change?

roy

Featured Posts

I don't know if this is on purpose or a mistake but the flower/rose changes after Gaga is pulled on the rope. Are the flowers/roses symbolism for anything?

rah rah rah rah

It's intentional. The rose died because she's being brought back to life by the paramedics.

Brilliant metaphor.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Just now, HybridAT said:

It's intentional. The rose died because she's being brought back to life by the paramedics.

Brilliant metaphor.

:saladga:

rah rah rah rah

1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

She's dying in that scene that's why the flower is wilting.

It's the opposite. She's being brought back to life by the paramedics in that sceneΒ :poot:Β the guy pulls her back to earth which is parallel to an attempt to rescue her in real life

The white rose wilted because she was brought back to earth instead of ascending to heaven and facing the afterlife. Also, notice how it grew thorns on its stem in the second frame while it's thornless in the first picture, meaning that she has to go back to facing life's difficulties now that she's (or trying to be) revived

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

actsleazy

stan the scene which is the new thumbnailΒ :legend:

πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’–

11 minutes ago, roy said:

:saladga:

The symbolism and attention to detail in this video is just mind-boggling. The intricacies are sometimes too hard to catch but once you become aware of them, you realize how genius it is.

In addition to what have been said, white rose can symbolized a new beginning, so birth, union like wedding,Β but also deathΒ 

2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

that's also the scene where for a split frame after this, it's shown that she's alive again at the scene.

Yup, at 2:17

When she's slammed back in to the ground by the paramedic guy

Screenshot-20200921-172840.png

Luke78619
20 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

stan the scene which is the new thumbnailΒ :legend:

It’s gone back to the old mask thumbnail now for me :selena: what’s happening

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Defmix100
52 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

It's the opposite. She's being brought back to life by the paramedics in that sceneΒ :poot:Β the guy pulls her back to earth, in an attempt to rescue her in real life

The white rose wilted because she was brought back to earth instead of ascending to heaven and facing the afterlife. Also, notice how it grew thorns on its stem in the second frame while it's thornless in the first picture, meaning that she has to go back to facing life's difficulties now that she's (or trying to be) revived

control your poison babe, roses have thorns they say :ally:

Β 

1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

control your poison babe, roses have thorns they say :ally:

Β 

And we're all getting HOSED TONIGHT

Oh oh o-oh

tenor.gif?itemid=11205794

Archived