Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 mistake/change?

roy

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
49 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

that's also the scene where for a split frame after this, it's shown that she's alive again at the scene.

My favourite scene tbh! I wish it was slightly longer!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GagaEnigma
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

It's intentional. The rose died because she's being brought back to life by the paramedics.

Brilliant metaphor.

Wow :giveup:

How many more amazing details are we gonna find in this masterpiece?! 

I'm seriously wondering if this is the most artistic video she's ever made :bradley:

actsleazy
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

It’s gone back to the old mask thumbnail now for me :selena: what’s happening

me too :bear: girl pick one (1)!

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

There’s a roughness and imperfection to reality. I can totally relate to Gaga’s view of Heaven as the realm of perfect things.
Imperfections, decay, and ugliness are marks of earthly existence. Her expression of almost disgust at this command to return to imperfection is brilliant.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

outtahere12428

I love her acting here! She’s smiling as she goes up but when the paramedic stops her she’s like BITCH WHY YOU HOLDING ME BACK  

almost like she was already accepting of her faith :bradley:

illbekind
9 hours ago, HybridAT said:

It's the opposite. She's being brought back to life by the paramedics in that scene :poot: the guy pulls her back to earth which is parallel to an attempt to rescue her in real life

The white rose wilted because she was brought back to earth instead of ascending to heaven and facing the afterlife. Also, notice how it grew thorns on its stem in the second frame while it's thornless in the first picture, meaning that she has to go back to facing life's difficulties now that she's (or trying to be) revived

The whole video is opposite, she is stabbed in the final scene but brought back to life IRL

7 minutes ago, illbekind said:

The whole video is opposite, she is stabbed in the final scene but brought back to life IRL

Yes, that's the exact transition moment when she snaps out of her hallucination and comes back to life but my post was about the green outfit scene with the white rose.

She comes alive for one second out of her unconsciousness here when the guy pulls her back to earth (this frame is a blink-and-you-miss-it moment)

Screenshot-20200921-172840.png

Play the video from here [I've timestamped it for convenience] and you'll see it

But then goes unconscious again. It isn't until they use the defibrillator at the end that she comes back for real.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

illbekind
Just now, HybridAT said:

Yes, that's the exact transition moment when she snaps out of her hallucination and comes back to life but my post was about the green outfit scene with the white rose.

She comes alive for one second out of her consciousness here when the guy pulls her back to earth

Screenshot-20200921-172840.png

But then goes unconscious again. It isn't until they use the defibrillator at the end that she comes back for real.

I was agreeing with you :) The rose is dying as she's being brought back to life

1 minute ago, illbekind said:

I was agreeing with you :) The rose is dying as she's being brought back to life

Ah I see. I probably misunderstood it :sweat:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

7 hours ago, Sakrai said:

Her expression of almost disgust at this command to return to imperfection is brilliant.

this 

FreePalestine

6 hours ago, julz said:

Has anyone realized that the halo in the middle of her face, not at the top, means she's almost dead...

So since she's not quite dead it's in the middle rather than the top? 

Archived